GameInformer's World Exclusive GTAIV Preview - Details

Chris

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes this game will rock with all those features, and I hope we`ll have helicopters and bikes...

And looks like the theme will not be mafia neither gangsta, it will be a unique one, you work for yourself...

But I`m still sad about the map size, it was supposed to be at least 2x bigger, many people wanted this, but I`m cool with the map size chosen, BUT I wanted to see what`s at the end of the tunnel in Shoreside Vally, looks like we`ll never find out :(

Im a bit surprised by R*, according to the magazine you can call people. This was probably copied because Scarface had it, And really the graphics need to be good but not the best, they should have concentrated on more features in my opinion.

well, maybe they copied it from scarface, but we'll probably be dissapointed if the GTA do not have the "call someone" feature, and maybe this one will be better than scarface

i mean of all the things that Tony Montana could do, he always gets mad to all of his employees, and say all the swear words you know, the character in this game, seems to be a nice guy and barely ever mad at someone.

and the graphics, i thought all of us want more features instead of the graphics, it shouldn't be the best graphic there is. and one last thing, this is just the newest information, not all the information you could find on GTA IV

this is just the beginning guys!!!!