HELP getting over bridge

teddycutie

On GTA Vice City Stories (ps2) Does anyone know when you want to drive over the bridge, the bridge is closed, how can you open the bridge? How can you get to the other side? He wants to get to Leaf Links? Is there a certain mission he needs to finish before he can get to the other side?

Thanks all

Edited by teddycutie

Bridge(s) open up after completion of mission "From Zero to Hero". You'll also hear on the car radios news reports that the impending hurricane has missed vice city altogether and airports, bridges and waterways are open.

12! Really, only took me 8 and a half...

This is our first time playing GTA Vice city stories. We are at mission 7, but stuck. We can't find the "lock up"(Drive Phil's truck to the lock up) Anyone have any advice on where this is??????

This is our first time playing GTA Vice city stories. We are at mission 7, but stuck. We can't find the "lock up"(Drive Phil's truck to the lock up) Anyone have any advice on where this is??????

Ya, Llamaguy is correct.

Why did you quote me?

It took me one day and 1 minute to get to the other side.

QUOTE(Nate10 @ Apr 11 2007, 02:20 PM)

[/color]This is our first time playing GTA Vice city stories. We are at mission 7, but stuck. We can't find the "lock up"(Drive Phil's truck to the lock up) Anyone have any advice on where this is??????

QUOTE(Nate10 @ Apr 11 2007, 02:20 PM)

^I think somebody splited this topic with other one badly...

Edited by Franco Forelli

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is still interested, I used the Super Mario Glitch (PS2 Version)

Start at the army base & go left when you leave, follow the road where it goes right & at the T intersection, take a left.

you'll come to another T intersection w/ a dirt pile to your left (it has a bribe on top of it). Stand on top facing East

& jump on to the exposed pipe in the hole. This usually takes several attempts, but should put you on the Golf Course.

You're stuck on foot, but there's a heli on the roof of Washington PD & decent weapons to be had.

Good Luck.