What is CS?

Cam.

Jackel, i see no point to your retarded looking Avatar, but am i complaining?

CS, from what i hear, is a good game though. I might go buy some time or an account up at LGZ and play it, i'd be dead so fast.

Yo dawg, i bes bustin a cap in yo ass foo' cu' im an idiot who cant even talk right
Edited by www.Spasmod.ToM

CS is a very old and graphically dated team-based shooter, and it's a mod for the best FPS of all time (Half-life). The theme is Terrorists vs. CounterTerrorists, and its kick-ass. Just one problem though: The learning curve. Unless you've played so many videogames that you've worn away the bones in your thumb by the age of 18 (in which case you've probably got bigger worries), you will get your ass kicked the first time you play this game, and it doesnt get any easir from there. Seriously, I'm fairly good at FPSs, although I'm not brilliant, but it took me two or three weeks of playing before I got my first kill.

It's the game of the year for i think 2002 ?

It is a multiplayer game which consists of 2 teams Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist . Each team can have some of their own unique weapon like Terrorist = AK 47 , CT = M16 . But there are much more weapons for both teams . ( Pistols , Grenades , Armour etc..) It is installed in every lan shops' computers in Singapore . CS is the first thing that comes to mind if you ask somebody about lan shop .

• 5 weeks later...
It's the game of the year for i think 2002 ?

It is a multiplayer game which consists of 2 teams Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist . Each team can have some of their own unique weapon like Terrorist = AK 47 , CT = M16 . But there are much more weapons for both teams . ( Pistols , Grenades , Armour etc..) It is installed in every lan shops' computers in Singapore . CS is the first thing that comes to mind if you ask somebody about lan shop .

The closest lan to me is Lan-Gamerz((LGZ as i stated earlier in the post)). EVERYONE plays CS at LGZ. I might buy some time next time i go((i always say that, i went yesterday and bought two cheeseburgers and an energy drink! :w00t: )).

An extremely repetitive Multiplayer Shoot-em up based on a Half-Life mod.

This game has such great hype, and even tho its old and ugly, it never gets boring ^_^

Ah, I havnet played it but all my DF friends say its highly related to the old Delta Force. (look wise). Delta Force has online play and novaworld servers. I think DF is better because you can earn stats, awards, ranks, and other crap. :P Anyway, you can drive stuff is JO (same company as DF) ;)