Other Locations

Red_91

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sureley it is noth west, like above and to the left a bit of soreside vale?

Then that means you assume it's in Michigan...

WOT!!!!!??????

You said West... Michigan is north west of New York(Liberty City).

yeah soz i woz a bit confused there 4 a minute but i ain't too familiar wit americas geography (i am english/maltese) so...

The Latin word carcere, which means prison, is also apparent in the word carceral state, which means: a state modeled on a prison. It is also apparent in 'incarcerate', meaning; to imprison.

In geomancy, Carcer is one of the Seven figures of Western Geomancy. It is the figurative outline of an enclosure or prison cell (similar to the word carcere).

The Latin word carcere, which means prison, is also apparent in the word carceral state, which means: a state modeled on a prison. It is also apparent in 'incarcerate', meaning; to imprison.

In geomancy, Carcer is one of the Seven figures of Western Geomancy. It is the figurative outline of an enclosure or prison cell (similar to the word carcere).

so wot ur sayin is that the feds in carcer city will be well good akin it harder to get away to a safehouse or pay n spray

so wot ur sayin is that the feds in carcer city will be well good akin it harder to get away to a safehouse or pay n spray

No i think he's saying that Carcer City, if its in GTA IV, will be a prison city. AKA a Prison thats bigger then a city. Which would be awesome.