• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

#41 Westside_Crips_Hijack

Westside_Crips_Hijack

Thug Soldier *WFT*

• Banned
  • 166 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:00 AM

bloody hell hijack u like almost everything i like i am listening Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams right now, wicked song :thumbsup:

I really don't see what the big deal is about Green Day. They suck if you ask me.

Why did you hate Green Day? I like only the Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Basketcase and Holiday.
Posted Image

#42 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:02 AM

bloody hell hijack u like almost everything i like i am listening Green Day - Boulevard of broken dreams right now, wicked song :thumbsup:

I really don't see what the big deal is about Green Day. They suck if you ask me.

Why did you hate Green Day? I like only the Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Basketcase and Holiday.

What kind of wankster are you???!!! You guys are supposed to HATE Greenday! like me...boulevard of broken records...

Edited by Genocide, 09 May 2005 - 03:03 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
- Adolf Hitler

#43 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:10 AM

Because they suck. They are pop-punk. And they suck.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#44 Genocide

Genocide

The Massacre

• Elite Members
  • 593 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 May 2005 - 03:13 AM

Because they suck. They are pop-punk. And they suck.

Emo-ass "bad" bullshit waste of airwaves...
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
- Adolf Hitler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users