San Andreas Mod Installer

tommyh77

Ok so i just downloaded the San Andreas Mod Installer from this site and i installed 3 car mods and now when i try to load a game or start a new one it loads half way then stopped and i go ctrl alt delete and it says its not responding. Did i do something wrong? How the f*** do i get to play the game again, or how do i get thoes mods to work so i can play the game?

By the way i got the second edition of the game is that why? Should i uninstall the mod intaller or the whole game? :(

Edited by tommyh77

By the way i got the second edition of the game is that why? Should i uninstall the mod intaller or the whole game? :(

Yes. Reinstall.You can't mod V2. Get a downgrader, or a V1

Reinstall the whole game? And i got a 100% game save mod to work on it but also whats a downgrader or a v1, what do they do?

also, with the downgrader will that let me use the mod installer program without it f***ing up my game?

Edited by tommyh77

Reinstall the whole game? And i got a 100% game save mod to work on it but also whats a downgrader or a v1, what do they do?

also, with the downgrader will that let me use the mod installer program without it f***ing up my game?

Yeah, or use SAMI or whatever if you want to uninstall each mod 1 by 1, but not sure if that works. Uninstallin will either ask you if you want to delete the savegames, or not delete them at all, but you can backup just incase. A downgrader downgrades your game to version 1, which is moddable. A V1 is just an original pre-patch copy of the game that is moddable. Can be picked up on ebay for about fiteen quid, or so i hear, but that isn't necessary if you get a downgrader. Just google it.