"Things Will Be Different" Trailer Description

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I still think it's going to take place in Liberty City, there was of course a sign in the beginning of the trailer that said "Visit Vice City - $300" So there could be a possibility visiting Vice City or perhaps other cities aswell

:) Well If I remember corectly thats sign means nothing because I haven`t seen any train station or railroads in VIce City 1986, of course VC may have in 200?, when GTA takes place, trains and railroads but in 1986 VC didn`t had ...

But I still think it's going to take place in Liberty City, there was of course a sign in the beginning of the trailer that said "Visit Vice City - $300" So there could be a possibility visiting Vice City or perhaps other cities aswell

:) Well If I remember corectly thats sign means nothing because I haven`t seen any train station or railroads in VIce City 1986, of course VC may have in 200?, when GTA takes place, trains and railroads but in 1986 VC didn`t had ...

We never said that that scene was in Vice City...

What the... Okay man, hold on. I've never said anything about a scene in Vice City? All I'm saying is, there was a sign that said "Visit Vice City - $300" in the beginning of the GTA IV trailer, alright man, and that could mean that there is a possibility to travel to other cities, like Vice City. Yeah man, Gycu, you're right, but of course, as you can see, GTA IV doesn't take place in the 1980s, so I'm sure Vice City has been growing pretty damn much since then.

What scenes are you taling about?GTA Player said that there is a Visit Vice City sign in the trailer and I told him that VC doesn`t have railroads or trains...

Again, you prove your inability to process simply ideas and sentences. He meant maybe the sign suggested you could travel to Vice City. Why, exactly, would you have a sign to travel to Vice City, IN Vice City?

1.OK, now I got it, but who said that the scene takes place in VC?I haven`t wrote that word in any of my posts before the today posts

2.Again, you prove your inability to process simply ideas and sentences---what do you mean by again?when I did that before?

3.I think it`s pretty obvious that the first scene of the trailer takes place in LibertyCity...

1.OK, now I got it, but who said that the scene takes place in VC?I haven`t wrote that word in any of my posts before the today posts

2.Again, you prove your inability to process simply ideas and sentences---what do you mean by again?when I did that before?

3.I think it`s pretty obvious that the first scene of the trailer takes place in LibertyCity...

The following quote from you implies that you thought GTAPlayer meant that the trolley was in Vice City. I never said that you thought the one scene was in Vice City, but simply that you thought GTAPlayer thought that. You're once again misreading the post.

What scenes are you taling about?GTA Player said that there is a Visit Vice City sign in the trailer and I told him that VC doesn`t have railroads or trains...

Guys you misread my post, I haven`t said the train scene was in Vice City , I was just saying that we may have Railroads in Vice City if R* will recreate it in the present day(2007 or when GTA 4 takes place) just as they did with Liberty City(from what I`ve seen in the trailer) so if in 2007 LC has railroads and VC has too then you can travel from one city to another...I was just trying to say that there was no trains in GTA VC and that if VC is rebuild it may have railroads, nothing about a scene...

And we`ve seen a few glitches in the trailer because probably it was made last year so `till october R* will fix them...I just wonder what line will that russian say in the next trailer, `cuz this Things Will Be Different line had some heavy discusion about it...

On-Topic: I already kenw GTA will be different but now R* made us very courious with that line...

And we may finally see what`s at the end o the tunnel from Shoreside Valey, I`m dieing to find out...Or maybe is like i GTA 3 :(

Edited by Gycu

Just because LC has trains doesn't mean VC has to have them, too. Miami((the city VC is based on)), doesn't really have trains, from what I know. They have trolley-like things, though, I think, maybe. It's been a while since I've been there.

There has been a train in Liberty City since GTA III, BTW.

And when I said "again" in my post, I was mainly referencing how you keep blaming Hot Coffee on the modding community.

I'd think to would cost less to go to Vice City, i mean i don't think in real life it costs 300 dollers to go to Miami or any City, if this billboard is talking about flying to VC, if anything else i don't know. I don't think anyone really understood That.

And we may finally see what`s at the end o the tunnel from Shoreside Valey, I`m dieing to find out...Or maybe is like i GTA 3 :(

Like the rumours have been going around it'll go to upstate liberty, a new part of Liberty City.

Or how about just Carcer City. The heartland of America :wub::wacko::ph34r:.

Just because LC has trains doesn't mean VC has to have them, too. Miami((the city VC is based on)), doesn't really have trains, from what I know. They have trolley-like things, though, I think, maybe. It's been a while since I've been there.

And when I said "again" in my post, I was mainly referencing how you keep blaming Hot Coffee on the modding community.

That`s what I wanted to say, how can you travel by train in a city that doesn`t have trains?Like VC (Miami).

Luckely in SA the trains were back.

And I just hate the Hot Coffee Mod .

That`s what I wanted to say, how can you travel by train in a city that doesn`t have trains?Like VC (Miami).

No one said you would travel by TRAIN to VC. It was just in the same SCENE as a train. There ARE other modes of transportation.

No one said you would travel by TRAIN to VC. It was just in the same SCENE as a train. There ARE other modes of transportation.

Yeah such as taking the Bus, but that sign does not mean that VC will be in GTA IV, but that could hint that the next GTA Game after GTA IV will be taking place in Vice City.

Yeah such as taking the Bus, but that sign does not mean that VC will be in GTA IV, but that could hint that the next GTA Game after GTA IV will be taking place in Vice City.

It could, but it's a bit early for a clue, no? If they used the same locations only added to them, I'd be cool with that.

It could, but it's a bit early for a clue, no? If they used the same locations only added to them, I'd be cool with that.

I agree I would be dissapointed if they had two of the old cities in GTA IV. I don't mind one old and one new.

I still have a feeling that Moscow could be a possible location.