Football (Soccer) Violence

Scott.

I was watching a game last night Roma V Man United. I saw some really bad violence between Man United fans and the Italian Police. Apparentley the Italian Police came running at the Man United fans because they were throwing missiles over the wall at the Roma fans..

Discuss here..

BUMP

I didn't know this topic was here so Im sorry

Anyway in Rome Man utd fans were really getting battered, I know some people who went there and were brutally attacked just because thye were singing.

And then the next night, Spanish police in Seville start attacking some Spurs fans for absolutely no reason. Even people who were disabled and children aswell. I hope they get shot out of the Uefa Cup.

Maybe on wednesday when Roma come to Old Trafford.. maybe they might get a taste of their own medicine from the English police :P.

I hope not and its Tuesday. I will be there at Old Trafford and English Police don't do nothing its the stewards.

I heard it was the Italian Police who batterd the Man U fans :S. Okay on tuesday then. I dunno. Would be quite nice to see the Italians get a battering.