Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, characters, vehicles, radio stations, weapons, Artwork, pictures ect.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut up, this is not from a strategy guide or manual.

Ok...then where did it come from? You don't have to tell me to shut up just because I don't find your topic any good.

Actully this is what i was trying to get out of him, but in a nice way.

You want my critique?

This needs a LOT of organising done to it if it's got any chance of being pinned.

Characters list has no order to it, no pictures, and no information of who they are and what role they play in the game

Vehicles list has no order to it, be it alphabetical or categorical, no pictures and no stats (no usefulness)

All the pictures are tiny thumbnails, you should just upload the full image because they get auto-thumbnailed anyway - you could have saved yourself so much time.

You want my critique?

This needs a LOT of organising done to it if it's got any chance of being pinned.

Characters list has no order to it, no pictures, and no information of who they are and what role they play in the game

Vehicles list has no order to it, be it alphabetical or categorical, no pictures and no stats (no usefulness)

All the pictures are tiny thumbnails, you should just upload the full image because they get auto-thumbnailed anyway - you could have saved yourself so much time.

Yeah, I don't get why people find this so special.

You want my critique?

I'll do more to it ok? But you can see the pics. And OGM stfu, you're getting annoying.

You want my critique?

I'll do more to it ok? But you can see the pics. And OGM stfu, you're getting annoying.

You seriously need to go to some anger management courses or something. I was just trying to tell you this isn't anything special and Chris just pointed that out as well, but you didn't say anything back to him like "stfu" because he's an admin you feel you should kiss his ass. If you don't want my criticism, than I'll stop...just trying to help you out. You were the one that came to me asking how to prove yourself "knowledgeable" of the GTA series, but now you think you're all that. So fine, I'll stop trying to help.

You want my critique?

You seriously need to go to some anger management courses or something. I was just trying to tell you this isn't anything special and Chris just pointed that out as well, but you didn't say anything back to him like "stfu" because he's an admin you feel you should kiss his ass. If you don't want my criticism, than I'll stop...just trying to help you out. You were the one that came to me asking how to prove yourself "knowledgeable" of the GTA series, but now you think you're all that. So fine, I'll stop trying to help.

How am i kissing his ass? I don't think i've ever done one bit of ass kissing. And trust me, i woulden't even kiss the staff's ass. So i won't talk to you anymore in this topic OGM, if i wanted to swear at you, i'd rather do it over PM.

You want my critique?

^ass kissing anyone?

Vehicle stats, maybe order charachters in order of appearancem, or views or w/e, a pic of each car's be nice, plus the full artworks |(again)

OGTAM, if you don't like the way someone's posted a list, either suggest how to make it better, ior just ignore it. Dont be moron and just sit there ripping the piss out of it. -_-

You want my critique?

^ass kissing anyone?

Vehicle stats, maybe order charachters in order of appearancem, or views or w/e, a pic of each car's be nice, plus the full artworks |(again)

OGTAM, if you don't like the way someone's posted a list, either suggest how to make it better, ior just ignore it. Dont be moron and just sit there ripping the piss out of it. -_-

I said that before he came on here and said it again because someone finally agreed with me and that person just so happened to be Chris.

EDIT: "OGTAM, if you don't like the way someone's posted a list, either suggest how to make it better, ior just ignore it. Dont be moron and just sit there ripping the piss out of it. -_-"

I wanted to know why people thought it was so great first before I started to help him out. No one answered. All King 2003 said was "stfu"...that doesn't help much.

Edited by Original GTA Master

That's cool OGTAM, just give it some time to expand.

A point though, if you just play the game you'll find this all out anyways...

Well I think he should have had the whole thing done before he posted it. "Under Construction" topics usually don't get finished and people tend to stop looking for updates.

Have i stoped updating it yet? I just updated it. And tend to add pics of the characters OGM.

That's cool OGTAM, just give it some time to expand.

A point though, if you just play the game you'll find this all out anyways...

Well I think he should have had the whole thing done before he posted it. "Under Construction" topics usually don't get finished and people tend to stop looking for updates.

Have i stoped updating it yet? I just updated it. And tend to add pics of the characters OGM.

I know that, but like I said "he(you) should have had the whole thing done before he(you) posted it."

You want my critique?

^ass kissing anyone?

Did you even read Chris' post? You know, the one that 100% agreed with OGTAM? I do find it funny how you're all pointing out OGTAM but NOT Chris. humorous, really.

But it's true, this is simply a list. Of names. It's entirely useless unless someone needed a list of all the vehicles/characters. You should organize it better. Put the pictures with the corresponding lists. Like how you have the outfits list, but then the outfits pictures down in the post. Also, with the outfits pictures, make them bigger, they all look rather similar at that image size.

You could always use my old Confirmed Outfits topic that I made before the release of Vice City Stories. The pictures are a little more appealing. You should put all of the info in a table to make it look more appealing.

NOTE: I don't have all the outfits in that topic or the correct names due to the fact I made it months before the release of VCS.

You want my critique?

^ass kissing anyone?

Did you even read Chris' post? You know, the one that 100% agreed with OGTAM? I do find it funny how you're all pointing out OGTAM but NOT Chris. humorous, really.

But it's true, this is simply a list. Of names. It's entirely useless unless someone needed a list of all the vehicles/characters. You should organize it better. Put the pictures with the corresponding lists. Like how you have the outfits list, but then the outfits pictures down in the post. Also, with the outfits pictures, make them bigger, they all look rather similar at that image size.

I don't know how to make the images larger.

Edited by King 2003

• 3 months later...