Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mvi

Free IV Magazine Out

42 posts in this topic

issue1cover2.jpg

Hi all, a new free magazine is out. (alright smartypants it happens to be my magazine, but worth a read anyway!)

This issue covers a fair bunch of things to do with the trailer such as what the pictures show, real life landmarks, the engines contributing to the game and current transportation methods. It's a 2 and a half meg PDF and you can download it here.

Thoughts and comments are welcome, and the next issue is out next weekend. If you'd like to help with it, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Due to the server being ultra slow it is now available here as well.

Edit: Just read all the nice comments, thanks guys :)

Unable to locate file.

How hard is it to save them as pictures and upload them to image shack or something?

EDIT: NVM, there was something that went wrong with the one mirror or something.

RE-EDIT: Ok, now I'm getting this weird thing when I go to open it. It's sending me to internet explorer. Can you please just get pictures and upload them to a site.

Edited by Original GTA Master

The Rapidshare link works, if it doesn't on your pc it's just you because I've got replies on other forums of it working.

You sure? checks out on my browser for both locations.

Odd enough mine only goes to page 6 and stops, I'm using outsated versisons for Firefox and IE too, though. But I can see the .PDF so I'm not worried too much.

Wow, very very professional, I am impressed! Although, you mentioned that HDR can be used in combination with Bloom.....I thought it was always Bloom OR HDR, or was that just Oblivion?

Smurf, it works for me!

Edited by Alistair