96 replies to this topic

#41 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:00 PM

Err, I need a sig, one thats preferably like yours, with popular screenshots mergin into another, etc but I want it to be different of course, I want a mixture of the screenshots and the artwork. I will pay you what you want.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#42 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 09:27 PM

Err, I need a sig, one thats preferably like yours, with popular screenshots mergin into another, etc but I want it to be different of course, I want a mixture of the screenshots and the artwork. I will pay you what you want.

I have a pretty good idea of what I could do for yours, but that's if you want a GIF image. Please let me know what size you want your sig to be and where you want your name placed, if you want your name on it.

#43 The Bossman

The Bossman

The Unholy Trio

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:14 PM

Now that the trailers out, could you do me a GIF of various bits of the trailer please, similar to my sig ATM? There's absolutely no rush, take it at your own time, I'm sure there'll be loads of posts asking the same thing. I'll pay around $8000 if that's okay?

Prcd1Cj.jpg

'Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather'

#44 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:36 PM

I'm sort of needing a nice siggy as well.... :)

Well, basically, I just want the main two words, which is "IV". If you can, make it a .GIF, I don't know what I could put in the letters, I think a part of the artwork? It's really up to you. If it's good (Which it will be) I will send you some monies! :P
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#45 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:48 PM

Ok, I'll start working on those two sigs for you TM™ and bossman.

@ Red Devil. Please give me a description of what you want. Try to be as specific as possible for the best outcome. :thumbsup:

#46 Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,736 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:01 PM

You have a big business here OGTAM.
Your work is nice.

#47 Mpilk901

Mpilk901

Proudly destroying the community since March '07.

• Elite Members
  • 2,505 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:18 AM

Looks like 2 people already beat me to it... Ok well can I have signature (animated) of the last part of the trailer when Niko is walking past those burning buildings and then after let it fade to the GTAIV logo. I'll pay $1000 if thats enough?

Edit: Btw, the bit where he walks past those burning buildings starts at 1:42 and ends 1:46. So take that small scene and make it fade to the GTAIV logo ok? Plus if it had Fallen Clyro somewhere in a small corner that would be nice :)

Edited by FallenClyro, 07 December 2007 - 06:24 AM.

Nothing to see here, move along

#48 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:32 AM

Hey dude, noticed you make pretty nice sigs. I'm in the need of one too. I'm thinking of a GIF involving when Niko says "Welcome to America" (but not like Andrew91's), then when he's shooting the AK and finish it off with that shotgun blast around 1:41 and doesn't fade but like in the beginning of the trailer when Niko and Roman are in the car all of a sudden it says Grand Theft Auto IV. I think that's probably too much. I'm a noob when it comes to all this sig stuff so can you help me out. I'll pay whatever you want me too, thanks man.

Edited by Artur, 07 December 2007 - 06:35 AM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#49 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 03:40 PM

Ok, I'll start working on those two sigs for you TM™ and bossman.

@ Red Devil. Please give me a description of what you want. Try to be as specific as possible for the best outcome. :thumbsup:

Sorry forgot about my new sig, errr, well very similar to yours and have some recent screenshots etc, like yours basically and not have my name on it. Err thats about ti really.

Posted Image

#50 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:40 PM

Wow, I didn't think I would get this many "customers" at the same time. I will make them according to when you requested them. All GIF images cost 100 points, but if you want to pay me more, I won't complain. :D

EDIT:

Let me know what you think of these Red Devil

Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Original GTA Master, 08 December 2007 - 06:25 AM.

#51 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 12:35 PM

perfect I will take them. I will send money right away.

Posted Image

#52 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:53 PM

Lol, why is there a lipstick on it? It's a bit weird to add, don't you think? :P But I think that happens when you animate it.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#53 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:23 PM

Lol, why is there a lipstick on it? It's a bit weird to add, don't you think? :P But I think that happens when you animate it.

...what?

#54 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:27 PM

Sorry for not giving a detailed post there on your sig, but to make it easier, a visual look at what I mean is below:

Posted Image

Umm, Yeah... Was that with the image or what?
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#55 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:30 PM

Sorry for not giving a detailed post there on your sig, but to make it easier, a visual look at what I mean is below:

Posted Image

Umm, Yeah... Was that with the image or what?

Oh, that's a shotgun shell from the Niko picture I used...not lipstick... :lolbounce:

#56 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:35 PM

Oh... Shit, I recognized that there's two pictures the same, but one has got smoke coming out of the shotgun. So yeah, I completely made a faggot out of myself. Well, nevermind me. :(

Well, I'm wondering, hows my sig going...
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#57 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 04:38 PM

Oh... Shit, I recognized that there's two pictures the same, but one has got smoke coming out of the shotgun. So yeah, I completely made a faggot out of myself. Well, nevermind me. :(

Well, I'm wondering, hows my sig going...

LOL, don't worry, I was sort of confused myself after I took a good look at it.

Your sig is second in line right now so it should be done today or tomorrow, but I'm not giving any promises so I don't disappoint. I'm heading to work right now so if it's going to be done today, probably not until later tonight.

EDIT:

@ TM™

I'm not finished with your signature yet, but I want to know whether or not this was what you meant before I make a GIF image out of it. If it's not what you wanted or if it is but there is something you don't like about it, please let me know.

Posted Image

EDIT EDIT:

@ FallenClyro

Unfortunitly, with what you demanded, I wasn't even able to make your sig 300X169.

ImageShack only allows 1.5MB sized pictures. Sorry. :down:

Please let me know what else I could do for you. I'll attach the sig on here so you could at least have it. Let me know if you like it.

@ Artur

I was able to make your sig at least 300X169.

Let me know if you like it or not.

Posted Image
[img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7666/artursgtaivsig2lm5.gif[/img]

Edited by Original GTA Master, 10 December 2007 - 04:47 AM.

#58 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:24 AM

Hey, since it's that small I'm gonna have to change it up a bit. But you did a great job though. I'll pay like 2K this time or whatever you want. Can I have it around your size, and the only part that's animated is that last shotgun blast while the "welcome to america" is a just an image then it changes (some kinda nice fadey transition) to image of Niko shooting the AK at 1:39 in the trailer (sorry didn't make that one clear last time) and then just the same shotgun blast and the Grand Theft Auto IV image you got right now. Thanks again man. I knew I asked for way too much if I was expecting it to be a good sig size.

Edited by Artur, 10 December 2007 - 06:25 AM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#59 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 03:06 PM

Holy fucking crap! That's so cool! :o You're good at this, and yes, that's exactly what I wanted.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#60 Wheelman101

Wheelman101

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 04:15 PM

10K RIGHT NOW FOR THAT SHOOTING ONE! RIGHT NOW.

Posted Image

hurr De Durr.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users