OGTAM's Custom GTAIV Sig Shop

ssigshopha6.png

Here at my Custom GTAIV Sig Shop, you could request any amount of pics (this includes GIF image sigs), of your choosing, to be put into your custom sig. You could choose text you would like on the sig along with the font, color, shadowing etc. You could request boarders around the sig or anything of the sort. I'll create to your specifications.

Prices:

-Sizes ???-450X170 = $25

-Sizes 451X171-600X300 = $50

-Sizes larger than 600X300 = $75 (Forums may not take any larger than this.)

-Any Sized GIF Images = $100 (Excessively large GIF Images may get distorted.)

Sizes:

Custom Sizing Available.

400x150un7.png

450x170sc9.png

500x200vl8.png

600x300vo9.png

Examples of what I could do.

ivsunsetogtamwz6.jpg

ogtamgtaivsig3lx0.png

ogtamgifsig1au5.gif

Elite Smurf's Sigs

elitesmurfsig1nh5.png

elitesmurfsig2fa9.png

Dmac_91's Sigs
dmac91sgifsig1hv6.gif

dmac91sgifsig12la2.gif

Red Devil's Sigs
reddevilssig1ch9.gif

reddevilssig2rr3.gif

Edited by Original GTA Master

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or alternatively you could stop copying dmac

Give him this much, the shops ARE different. I actually thought he made this making fun of Dmac. The topic just seemed like it was a slight stab at him.

Besides, people copy in the trading stalls all the time. You saw the lottos explode after I made mine. Then no one touched mine.

Ok, I'll get right on it. Would you like it to be a GIF image as such? If so, let me know if you would like a fade in/fade out effect.

ogtamgifsig1au5.gif

If you would like a particular Smurf, please let me know. I could always use the one you have for your avatar.

NOTE: The above GIF Image may be choppy at first, but they all are when you first look at them.

------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Here are two to your specifications (Cost $25). If you want a GIF Image (Cost $100 or what ever currency you'd like to call it on here) or you would like something changed, feel free to let me know. If you want something changed it wont cost anything.

elitesmurfsig1nh5.png

elitesmurfsig2fa9.png

NOTE: The Smurf is a little large, but if you want it realistic, I'll be happy to reduce the size of the Smurf.

Ok those .gif images are something i cant do. In fact, I might buy one. How much will it cost for 400x150 moving .gif with the character (as seen as in the example you posted) with my name in the bottom left hand corner?

Only $100, points, whatever you wanna call them. It might have to be 320X150(170) though...unless you don't mind the GIF image to be a little destorted...don't think it'd be much though. Let me know what font, color and effect you'd like the text to have.

Nice idea, however I would suggest several things, boarders, effects and creativity, bland signatures can get boring, I know you can do way better :).

I simply made it to his specifications. You must tell me exactly what you want.

Oh certainly, I was just giving some tips thats all.

Well I know how to create fairly good sigs, but this is a custom shop and what ever you say you want in it, is what you get. I understand you were just giving me a tip, since I'm new to the whole trading stalls thing, but I just wanted to point that out so that people didn't think I was being cheap.

EDIT: I don't make them pay until they get exactly what they want, although some choose to send me the cash first.

Adobe ImageReady (CS2 presumably)

Yeah, I told him over PM...but you had no way of knowing that. :P

...Would if I used another program?

ImageReady is the most common used program for creating animated .GIFs. Well, with people who are knowledged in computer graphics, atleast. I know there are smaller easy-to-use animators that usually have a preset shitty frame rate, but ImageReady would be the best guess for what you're using. And CS2 just happens to be the newest one, so there was a chance you'd be using it.

Well actually CS3 is the newest as of last Wednesday ;). I can't wait myself to get Photoshop CS3 and Dreamweaver CS3. Not also, ImageReady's development was cut off after CS2, it's now no longer made, rather the same functions of it were coded into Photoshop CS3. Not as good I don't think, but you be the judge.

If its not to much, Just make my name smaller and in the top right just stick the IV logo. ;)

Ok, sorry about the wait Dmac_91. My internet was messed up yesterday and didn't even feel like getting on the computer, so I re-did your sig today. I hope you like it.

dmac91sgifsig12la2.gif

[img=http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/791/dmac91sgifsig12la2.gif]

NOTE: I made the "Dmac_91" text one size smaller, it was 36 and now it's 30.