• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ the bossman

Let me know what you think.

The-Bossman.gif

[IMG=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/OriginalGTAMaster/The-Bossman.gif]

It's good, but could you add some sort of border? Like my one, again? I don't really like borderless sigs. :) When you do that, I'll send the money.

I'm thinking about 450x170 but like I said earlier only animated part is the shotgun blast at the end and all the other details I mentioned earlier.
Sorry to be fussy, but is it possible if you could make the Fallen Clyro text smaller and give the text a black border line? I'd also like a small black border round the whole sig too, about the same thickness as Bossman's. And when the scene fades to black, could you make it so my username fades to black with it and then it fades to the GTAIV logo? The GTAIV logo just quickly appears straight away and I'd prefer it if it faded to the logo and then back to the scene. Hope thats not too much to ask for.
Please could you make me an animated signature fading in to where Nicko is riding his bike in the third trailer?

Just like, make it slower and have "-Acid-" in the bottom left corner, then let it fade in to the IV logo (Easing in slightly)

I know it's very specific so just do what you can. :)

EDIT: For size, do about... 430 x 230, thankyou.

I don't mind as long as it gets done. ;)

I've been sort of busy lately, but I'll try to get everyone's signatures done ASAP...after Christmas...Sorry for the long wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Listen, forget it, I'll take the sig you made previously. Abandon the one you're working on, if you're still doing it. I would send you money, but I don't think there's any point any more, seeing as the Store will be removed soon. If you still want it, send me a PM.

Listen, forget it, I'll take the sig you made previously. Abandon the one you're working on, if you're still doing it. I would send you money, but I don't think there's any point any more, seeing as the Store will be removed soon. If you still want it, send me a PM.

What do you mean the store will be gone? Then what's the point of making GFXs for people...other than getting a "Wow, thanks!"?

I actually haven't gotten a chance to make any more GFXs because I've been either at school, working, or doing a paper for school. Sorry for the delay. :(

What do you mean the store will be gone? Then what's the point of making GFXs for people...other than getting a "Wow, thanks!"?

I actually haven't gotten a chance to make any more GFXs because I've been either at school, working, or doing a paper for school. Sorry for the delay. :(

Yeah, the money is going. Your gonna have to make them for free with a credit or something, TFY was nice enough :).

Listen, it isn't up to me, it's up to Chris. He decided it isn't worth having, and we all abide by what he says. I can always credit you for making it, that's how it worked in the past, presumably before the Store and points system was created.

Well that figures, I try saving up to start my own gang and then Chris takes the whole thing away. I'm gonna go to Chris' house and start a protest with picket signs and shit...or start a riot. :lolbounce:

Well I guess there isn't really any pressure on making the sigs and shit this way.

EDIT: Maybe I'll just have you guys pay me through PayPal...LOL...not really... :mellow:

Edited by Original GTA Master

Well that figures, I try saving up to start my own gang and then Chris takes the whole thing away. I'm gonna go to Chris' house and start a protest with picket signs and shit...or start a riot. :lolbounce:

Well I guess there isn't really any pressure on making the sigs and shit this way.

EDIT: Maybe I'll just have you guys pay me through PayPal...LOL...not really... :mellow:

I'm not that gullible. ;) I'll just take the one you already made, but I won't use it yet.

I'm not that gullible. ;) I'll just take the one you already made, but I won't use it yet.

That makes sense, "I'm gonna take the sig you made me...but I'm not gonna use it." >.<

So why do you guys all of the sudden not want any sigs from me now that they're free? I don't understand that.

Edited by Original GTA Master

^ I just changed to a Sopranos set, if the Store wasn't going to be removed, he would have got $8000 for the sig, and TBH, that's pretty generous. Most people give half that, maybe less. Of course I'm thankful for the sig, but it doesn't mean I have to use it straight away, I'll use it this week. And when the fuck did I say whether I liked it or not? Of course I like it, but I've decided to not use it for a few days, so what?

OGTAM, the reason people don't want the sigs any more is because you, the creator, get nothing in return, except for acknowledgement that you made it. You seemed pretty annoyed that the Store was going anyway, and that you'd get nothing for making the sig, so I didn't see why I should make you continue with the sig when it was for free. That's all.

^ I just changed to a Sopranos set, if the Store wasn't going to be removed, he would have got $8000 for the sig, and TBH, that's pretty generous. Most people give half that, maybe less. Of course I'm thankful for the sig, but it doesn't mean I have to use it straight away, I'll use it this week. And when the fuck did I say whether I liked it or not? Of course I like it, but I've decided to not use it for a few days, so what?

I never said that you didn't like it, what I meant was that if you happened to not like it then you should still have it as your signature for a while. But it doesn't matter, lets not change this topic into an argument.