OGTAM's Custom GTAIV Sig Shop

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... Shit, I recognized that there's two pictures the same, but one has got smoke coming out of the shotgun. So yeah, I completely made a faggot out of myself. Well, nevermind me. :(

Well, I'm wondering, hows my sig going...

LOL, don't worry, I was sort of confused myself after I took a good look at it.

Your sig is second in line right now so it should be done today or tomorrow, but I'm not giving any promises so I don't disappoint. I'm heading to work right now so if it's going to be done today, probably not until later tonight.

EDIT:

@ TM™

I'm not finished with your signature yet, but I want to know whether or not this was what you meant before I make a GIF image out of it. If it's not what you wanted or if it is but there is something you don't like about it, please let me know.

tmsivsigunfinishedhk8.jpg

EDIT EDIT:

@ FallenClyro

Unfortunitly, with what you demanded, I wasn't even able to make your sig 300X169.

ImageShack only allows 1.5MB sized pictures. Sorry. :down:

Please let me know what else I could do for you. I'll attach the sig on here so you could at least have it. Let me know if you like it.

@ Artur

I was able to make your sig at least 300X169.

Let me know if you like it or not.

artursgtaivsig2lm5.gif

[img=http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7666/artursgtaivsig2lm5.gif]

Edited by Original GTA Master

Hey, since it's that small I'm gonna have to change it up a bit. But you did a great job though. I'll pay like 2K this time or whatever you want. Can I have it around your size, and the only part that's animated is that last shotgun blast while the "welcome to america" is a just an image then it changes (some kinda nice fadey transition) to image of Niko shooting the AK at 1:39 in the trailer (sorry didn't make that one clear last time) and then just the same shotgun blast and the Grand Theft Auto IV image you got right now. Thanks again man. I knew I asked for way too much if I was expecting it to be a good sig size.

Edited by Artur

Hey, since it's that small I'm gonna have to change it up a bit. But you did a great job though. I'll pay like 2K this time or whatever you want. Can I have it around your size, and the only part that's animated is that last shotgun blast while the "welcome to america" is a just an image then it changes (some kinda nice fadey transition) to image of Niko shooting the AK at 1:39 in the trailer (sorry didn't make that one clear last time) and then just the same shotgun blast and the Grand Theft Auto IV image you got right now. Thanks again man. I knew I asked for way too much if I was expecting it to be a good sig size.

Ok, I'll re-make yours. I'll try to make it larger, but please give me a size, I can't guess all that well. I will attach it when I'm done.

Holy fucking crap! That's so cool! :o You're good at this, and yes, that's exactly what I wanted.

Ok, I'll make it into a GIF. Thanks for the compliment by the way. :thumbsup:

10K RIGHT NOW FOR THAT SHOOTING ONE! RIGHT NOW.

Just the shooting clip? Do you want anything on it, like your name. What size do you want it. I need specifics.

EDIT:

@ TM™

tmsivsigqj9.gif

[img=http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1902/tmsivsigqj9.gif]

Edited by Original GTA Master

have that original, dont change it, and just add the part where hes walking and the building behind him is on fire, then add wheelman101 when showing the flaming building, small font, lower right corner please.

Hey you can't do that! Thats basically copying my signature!

Oh and OGTAM don't bother making another, I like that one. Thanks alot, sending 1,500 now :)

EDIT: Sorry to be fussy, but is it possible if you could make the Fallen Clyro text smaller and give the text a black border line? I'd also like a small black border round the whole sig too, about the same thickness as Bossman's. And when the scene fades to black, could you make it so my username fades to black with it and then it fades to the GTAIV logo? The GTAIV logo just quickly appears straight away and I'd prefer it if it faded to the logo and then back to the scene. Hope thats not too much to ask for.

Edited by FallenClyro

have that original, dont change it, and just add the part where hes walking and the building behind him is on fire, then add wheelman101 when showing the flaming building, small font, lower right corner please.

Hey you can't do that! Thats basically copying my signature!

Oh and OGTAM don't bother making another, I like that one. Thanks alot, sending 1,500 now :)

EDIT: Sorry to be fussy, but is it possible if you could make the Fallen Clyro text smaller and give the text a black border line? I'd also like a small black border round the whole sig too, about the same thickness as Bossman's. And when the scene fades to black, could you make it so my username fades to black with it and then it fades to the GTAIV logo? The GTAIV logo just quickly appears straight away and I'd prefer it if it faded to the logo and then back to the scene. Hope thats not too much to ask for.

And sorta taking mine at the same time, but I don't really mind that much. Just as long as my new one and wheelman's aren't that similar.

I'll start working on both of yours tomorrow.

How's the sig coming along, OGTAM?

I was starting to make it the other day, but wasn't sure which pics to use. If you want I could post some unless you want me to wing it. Let me know.

Yeah, just throw some ideas up here so I can see what you have so far. I've said before that I'm fairly easy when it comes to the pic choices, post them up here and I'll see what I think of them.

Please could you make me an animated signature fading in to where Nicko is riding his bike in the third trailer?

Just like, make it slower and have "-Acid-" in the bottom left corner, then let it fade in to the IV logo (Easing in slightly)

I know it's very specific so just do what you can. :)

EDIT: For size, do about... 430 x 230, thankyou.

Edited by -Acid-

@ the bossman

Let me know what you think.

The-Bossman.gif

[IMG=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/OriginalGTAMaster/The-Bossman.gif]

@ wheelman101

I think the fade in and fade out of each clip would make the GIF look a little crappy, but let me know what you think of this.

GLS-GIF.gif

[IMG=http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f183/OriginalGTAMaster/GLS-GIF.gif]