OGTAM's Custom GTAIV Sig Shop

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I had to bump this topic because OGTAM's inbox is full... If you're still making the custom sigs OGTAM, could you make me one that has various snippets of the 2nd GTA 4 trailer? I don't really mind which ones, as long as it looks good. I don't want it personalised either, I'm not really into that. Ask me how much it'll cost and I'll send you the money, thanks. :)

• 5 months later...
LOL, I tried to PM you ages ago and it said your inbox was full, clearly a popular person. :D BTW I posted in my topic as well, so if you want to make me a sig like the one I asked for, that'd be great. I pay handsomely, so it's worth it. :)

I just read that post, but I would like to get somewhat specific ideas on how you want it to look. Also let me know what size you want, if you want it to be a still sig or GIF image along with other info you think I'll need.

Err, I need a sig, one thats preferably like yours, with popular screenshots mergin into another, etc but I want it to be different of course, I want a mixture of the screenshots and the artwork. I will pay you what you want.

I have a pretty good idea of what I could do for yours, but that's if you want a GIF image. Please let me know what size you want your sig to be and where you want your name placed, if you want your name on it.

Looks like 2 people already beat me to it... Ok well can I have signature (animated) of the last part of the trailer when Niko is walking past those burning buildings and then after let it fade to the GTAIV logo. I'll pay $1000 if thats enough?

Edit: Btw, the bit where he walks past those burning buildings starts at 1:42 and ends 1:46. So take that small scene and make it fade to the GTAIV logo ok? Plus if it had Fallen Clyro somewhere in a small corner that would be nice :)

Edited by FallenClyro

Hey dude, noticed you make pretty nice sigs. I'm in the need of one too. I'm thinking of a GIF involving when Niko says "Welcome to America" (but not like Andrew91's), then when he's shooting the AK and finish it off with that shotgun blast around 1:41 and doesn't fade but like in the beginning of the trailer when Niko and Roman are in the car all of a sudden it says Grand Theft Auto IV. I think that's probably too much. I'm a noob when it comes to all this sig stuff so can you help me out. I'll pay whatever you want me too, thanks man.

Edited by Artur

Ok, I'll start working on those two sigs for you TM™ and bossman.

@ Red Devil. Please give me a description of what you want. Try to be as specific as possible for the best outcome. :thumbsup:

Sorry forgot about my new sig, errr, well very similar to yours and have some recent screenshots etc, like yours basically and not have my name on it. Err thats about ti really.

Wow, I didn't think I would get this many "customers" at the same time. I will make them according to when you requested them. All GIF images cost 100 points, but if you want to pay me more, I won't complain. :D

EDIT:

Let me know what you think of these Red Devil

reddevilssig1ch9.gif

reddevilssig2rr3.gif

Edited by Original GTA Master