New Protagonist

Artur

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell are you talking about? i said in the previous post that i really love the character! read all the post first, then get mad!

what i say about that he's going to be one hell of a character, i mean it in a good way

you just don't entirely understand what i'm saying there

No no no, I mean I was agreeing with you and saying how I don't understand WHY people don't like him. Sorry if you got the wrong idea and sorry to the forums because this post was very late to reply to the quote.

yeah that's true i guess it doesn't matter what he looks like he could be a giant and still be able to stunt

Exactly, I mean obviously there going to have weight and muscle stamina bars because then you can vary your characters looks as well as adding clothes etc.

Theres a new guess that the Main character may be from the Balkans.

Or from the slavic part of the Balkans.

He speaks broken english in the way the bosnians do. His skin is darker in color and the balkan slavs are dark in color as well.

He probably came to the US to avoid the war that was raging there during the beginning of the 90s. All sorts of crimes were happening during that war.

People were killed, smuggled etc.

He speaks broken english in the way the bosnians do. His skin is darker in color and the balkan slavs are dark in color as well.

He probably came to the US to avoid the war that was raging there during the beginning of the 90s. All sorts of crimes were happening during that war.

I never heard of the Balkans, Where abouts is that?

I also heard a recording of the quote he says in the trailer but by someone with a Russian accent and it doesn't sound the same as in the trailer.

I also heard a recording of the quote he says in the trailer but by someone with a Russian accent and it doesn't sound the same as in the trailer.

Balkans is near Italy to right where Greece and countries are Bosnia , Herzegovina, Bulgaria and countries like that

Maybe the character in the Trailer was from a different part of Russia where they have a different accent. It is a big place.

and the fact that he is different to all previous gta characters. alot more rugged than the ones before. he looks lyk the kind of guy to actually run over, pull you out of your car, kick your head in, then drive off listening to your cd player

I don't know man, but it seems like he has been having a rough time, or escaping something, trying to find something, something he searchs for, perhaps freedom, he decides to go to Liberty, find new ways to a better life, more freedom and possiblities, something like that.