#61 DeAtH

DeAtH

Bag Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Estonia 

Posted 31 March 2007 - 02:47 PM

There should be in options More Realistic(Eating,work out,etc)And Less Realistic so it wont make people whine about that.

#62 Alistair

Alistair

Bag Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  •    England 

Posted 31 March 2007 - 03:18 PM

The russian mafia is famous for sex-trafficking and the slave trade - they sell women AND children and in some cases steal babies to harvest cells to use for stem cells (seriously), so i don't think "sell people" is silly or innacurate at all.
I do 10 push-ups every post and 5 every edit. YOU SHOULD TOO.
If you start doing it too put this in your sig

#63 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:33 PM

The russian mafia is famous for sex-trafficking and the slave trade - they sell women AND children and in some cases steal babies to harvest cells to use for stem cells (seriously), so i don't think "sell people" is silly or innacurate at all.

Yeah I agree, maybe the russian guy wanted to get away from that kind of life and wanted to change.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#64 Cloud'

Cloud'

I have returned.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:34 PM

It's either that are the Police are after him.

Posted Image

#65 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:37 PM

It's either that are the Police are after him.

Well Im assmuing you mean the Moscow police, that is possible, he flees to Lbierty but then returns to Moscow for unfinished business.

Posted Image

#66 Cloud'

Cloud'

I have returned.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:40 PM

Yeah that would be a good storyline. :)

Posted Image

#67 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:42 PM

It would be a good storyline but I am just specualting, no one knows the real storyline.

Posted Image

#68 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:47 PM

Haha taking my quote for returning to Moscow for unfinished businness eh ps3 player? :P Jokes. Yeah sorry I forgot Salvatore died in GTA3 just somehow past my mind. I like Bear's idea where the first couple of missions are set in Moscow and then you go to L.C. I agree with you guys and think that he has a hard a dark and evil past and he wants to get away from all that hence why he travelled to L.C. He tries to start out a "new clean life" but he gets dragged back into the mob and something like that. It just has to be a creative and new storyline instead of the "rags to riches" storyline that we've had in the past couple of games (taken from GamesRadar I believe).

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#69 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:50 PM

Haha taking my quote for returning to Moscow for unfinished businness eh ps3 player? :P Jokes. Yeah sorry I forgot Salvatore died in GTA3 just somehow past my mind. I like Bear's idea where the first couple of missions are set in Moscow and then you go to L.C. I agree with you guys and think that he has a hard a dark and evil past and he wants to get away from all that hence why he travelled to L.C. He tries to start out a "new clean life" but he gets dragged back into the mob and something like that. It just has to be a creative and new storyline instead of the "rags to riches" storyline that we've had in the past couple of games (taken from GamesRadar I believe).

Yeah I didn't know you had the same idea Artur,

The storyline could be a bit different maybe you becoming a business man towards the end of the game,

I think GTA will have at least 250 missions.

Posted Image

#70 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:54 PM

Hmm, could be a possibility but if he was a business man, he would be a corrupt business man. I'm sure he'll be involved in many crimes and will probably start a new Russian Mafia in Liberty City. Who do you think they would feud with if he indeed started a new Russian Mafia? The Leone Mafia, Yakuza (if they're still active), a completely new mob possibly an Irish one?

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#71 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:57 PM

Hmm, could be a possibility but if he was a business man, he would be a corrupt business man. I'm sure he'll be involved in many crimes and will probably start a new Russian Mafia in Liberty City. Who do you think they would feud with if he indeed started a new Russian Mafia? The Leone Mafia, Yakuza (if they're still active), a completely new mob possibly an Irish one?

Well there will be an Italian Mafia, but since its in Liberty City, theres a possibility he could be at war with Joey Leone and Toni Cipriani, maybe Asuka and Woozie if he comes into liberty with the Triads,

Posted Image

#72 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 05:59 PM

Oh yeah Woozie, forgot about him for second. Lots of Italian families. I'm hoping for some brand new gangs though and I'm sure they're going to be in GTA IV.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#73 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:00 PM

Oh yeah Woozie, forgot about him for second. Lots of Italian families. I'm hoping for some brand new gangs though and I'm sure they're going to be in GTA IV.

I think now we can rule out who is not going to be in GTAIV,
the likes of Vic Vance and Tommy Vercetti and CJ won't be.

Posted Image

#74 Cloud'

Cloud'

I have returned.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:02 PM

The main gangs will probalys still be there, but with new street Gangs.

Posted Image

#75 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:05 PM

The main gangs will probalys still be there, but with new street Gangs.

Yeah I expect more 'Ganagsta' style gangs in GTA IV, and more ethnic places aswell.

Posted Image

#76 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:05 PM

Yeah I didn't like those low-petty ones. But new big and important ones would be great as well. So there would be more competition instead of just Italian Mafia, Yakuza (possibly) and Triads (again possibly).

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#77 Cloud'

Cloud'

I have returned.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:11 PM

I didn't like the street Gangs either, if they made them more gangly yeah but they only walk around in 3's. 10's would be better.

Posted Image

#78 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:46 PM

I guess they will have something similar to the empire site so I can see a lot of businesses getting attacked reguarly.

Posted Image

#79 Jourää

Jourää

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2007 - 06:57 PM

CJ could be in the game, maybe. There should at least be cameo of him considering he did live in LC for a while.

#80 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 31 March 2007 - 07:11 PM

I don't think we will see CJ appear in GTA IV, this is a new chapter and all, I doubt it.
Currently disabled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users