New Protagonist

Artur

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys have you noticed about the artwork that R* made for game informer?The character is a little different than in the trailer and luckely for me I hope that in the game will have a smaller nose than in the 1st trailer, just like on that artwork.He looks like a real GTA main character there...

Alright man, it's just funny you know, nose, I can't see someone complaining about the main characters nose, that it's too big and all, I mean, what? Yeah it's a little bit big, so I mean? I don't get it, IMO he seems like a great main character. But yeah, as I've mentioned, we all have our different opinions.

Kinda getting a bit off topic here guys... Well I agree with GTAPlayer who cares about his nose? The artwork does indeed look cool and I'm sure we'll see more screenshots of him in the GameInformer issue but right now he looks fine to me. And yeah Cloud I've seen people who thinks the new protagonist looks a lot like Vladmir Mashkov and that's quite true. His whole outfit in Behind Enemy Lines looks very similar to the new protagonist outfit. I guess we'll just have to see if R* mentions anything about him Possibly Vladmir Mashkov even does the voice? I've never heard him before but it's probably unlikely. ;)

One thing, I saw you guys mention something about Salvatore Leone that he's not going to come out because he's "dead". Tell me something, how do you guys know he's dead?? I mean Claude exploded his car, but they actually never revealed that he was in the car... You know?

One thing, I saw you guys mention something about Salvatore Leone that he's not going to come out because he's "dead". Tell me something, how do you guys know he's dead?? I mean Claude exploded his car, but they actually never revealed that he was in the car... You know?

Ummm, they sort of did. You witnessed him get into the vehicle.

ANYWAYS, I don't think being a Russian in Liberty will be all that bad, I just want to see the Russian Mafia if there is a Russian Protagonist.

Ummm, they sort of did. You witnessed him get into the vehicle.

ANYWAYS, I don't think being a Russian in Liberty will be all that bad, I just want to see the Russian Mafia if there is a Russian Protagonist.

On gta4.net it says there will be russian gangs and italian ones too, so I think you will see rusiian gangs.

I'm pretty sure he would be with the Russian Mafia but it could be a twist and that he was before and doesn't wanna go back. So yeah it's a possibility ps3 player. Street gangs are alright but not that important. I'd rather see more organized and classy gangs. But every city has the small leagues and the big leagues so can't have a city without street gangs. Hopefully our new protagonist doesn't wind up in one. ;)

What are you talking about? the man who drives 2 cars on the first 14th seconds is the same

and his clothing is exactly the same as the russian guy who talks after that

is it just accidentally? maybe, but i could guarantee that the russian is going to be one hell of a character!

I really like the character, I don't see why some people are looking for excuses to not like him "Oh he has a big nose" "He looks a bit too chubby"

If you don't like him then well tough luck, it isn't going to turn out to be someone else and your somebody else.

what the hell are you talking about? i said in the previous post that i really love the character! read all the post first, then get mad!

what i say about that he's going to be one hell of a character, i mean it in a good way

you just don't entirely understand what i'm saying there

oh by the way, sorry i just replied this

Edited by ArtSweet