New Protagonist

Artur

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe he was a kingpin but is now trying to escape the life by leaving his country, the first few missions will be based on going straight but they fail miserably and he has to resort to the life of crime he knows to just get by. i reckon there must be a tie in to his past life in at least 1 mission.

R* excel in providing diversity in the main characters, i most look forward to see if any of it ties into the GTA3 series of games or if it is the start of another "world" and the following gta4 series of games and how their stories tie together. exciting times people.

I'd say... It's probably Tommy Vercetti, He wanted to escape the forelli brother's for trying to get revenge on him, he moved to Russia for about 18 years, he then got surgery, skin change, and he changed his accent to hide his identity, and then he moved back to where he was raised, Liberty City to get one thing only REVENGE and go right back to the top... You know?

I'd say... It's probably Tommy Vercetti, He wanted to escape the forelli brother's for trying to get revenge on him, he moved to Russia for about 18 years, he then got surgery, skin change, and he changed his accent to hide his identity, and then he moved back to where he was raised, Liberty City to get one thing only REVENGE and go right back to the top... You know?

Thats as dumb as when that guy said that Carl from GTA III who killed Marty Chonks was Carl "CJ" Johnson. I think it was RyanVG who said that.

Well, I was kinda hoping for an Asian guy but a Russian guy is good enough, I'm glad that it isn't another Italian, Tommy Vercetti and Toni Cipriani were both badass, but Italian and Italian-mob themes are starting to get a little old. I wonder if the Red Mafia are going to claim a niche in Liberty city and perhaps drive the big-three mobs (The Leoni Family Mafia, Yakuza and the Columbian Cartel) out of city. :thumbsup:

Well I'm sure if he does indeed become part of or create a new Russian Mafia in Liberty that they will be one of the top mobs. Driving the other gangs out of the city would leave no competition though lol. So I hope he will start feuding with those gangs and in the end maybe form alliances become the #1 gang. :D

I don't really want him to do the mobs theme, its happened too many times in my opinion. It should be different, He should be right hand man or something like that.

Yeah man, having the russian mob in Liberty would be awesome you know, and I'm glad he's a russian, I was actually voting for a russian dude in another topic, and yeah man, the main character seems great you know, I'm sure he has a lot to offer you know. R* is just making the GTA-series better and better.

Yeah man, having the russian mob in Liberty would be awesome you know, and I'm glad he's a russian, I was actually voting for a russian dude in another topic, and yeah man, the main character seems great you know, I'm sure he has a lot to offer you know. R* is just making the GTA-series better and better.

They are making it better, I think small things can make it more better such as the new guy. He should be able to do more stuff ie take over more businesses and stuff like this and sort of bribe people and phone people like SCARFACE

Well I'm sure if he does indeed become part of or create a new Russian Mafia in Liberty that they will be one of the top mobs. Driving the other gangs out of the city would leave no competition though lol. So I hope he will start feuding with those gangs and in the end maybe form alliances become the #1 gang. :D

I don't really want him to do the mobs theme, its happened too many times in my opinion. It should be different, He should be right hand man or something like that.

Well wasn't Toni the Right Hand Man of Salvatore? IMO it would be great to be the leader of a gang instead of the second in command. Like it gives you more power and stuff. That's your opinion though, mine is a bit different. ;)

Yeah man, that'd be pretty damn cool too, I can see it now, it's a hard way, but sooner or later, when the hard work pays off, you'll stand there, proud as the leader you are over your own gang, so that'd be pretty damn cool. Also, ps3 player, yeah man, small things can make the game better, much better, small, big, they are both important.

Well what would you want to be in real life? The boss or the right hand man? Being the don/boss would be better because you have more control and power (not game play wise but storyline wise). I also think it adds on to the story of how you go from the bottom to the top. Even though I agree the "rags to riches" storyline is getting old. I can't think of anything else R* would do though. ;)

I hope they can think of funny phrases for the Russkie to say. Some of the things CJ and Tommy Vercetti say crack me up (especially when they get busted by cops) Perhaps there would be instances where the new guy would curse in Russian. :lol: