New Protagonist

Artur

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Smuggled people" sounds like prostitution.

Na its probably smuggling immigrants into the country

Yeah that was my first thought when I heard that

And sold people, if we were back around when slavery was still active, we would've eliminated the fact of selling people as a crime :)

But yeah I think he "sold people" for sex trafficking.

Yeah I can't way to get a little bio on him. In the GameInformer issue they will most likely have all the info. So I can't wait for that. I wonder if this new character will encounter some of the old characters we all know and love. :P Salvatore, Toni, maybe even Claude again (would be boring though cause he doesn't talk just looks cooler cause of the graphics) and how about 8 Ball.

Well he wouldn't be able to meet Salvatore because he gets killed and by the cars etc. on GTA: Iv it looks like it's set after GTA: 3.

The russian mafia is famous for sex-trafficking and the slave trade - they sell women AND children and in some cases steal babies to harvest cells to use for stem cells (seriously), so i don't think "sell people" is silly or innacurate at all.

Yeah I agree, maybe the russian guy wanted to get away from that kind of life and wanted to change.

Haha taking my quote for returning to Moscow for unfinished businness eh ps3 player? :P Jokes. Yeah sorry I forgot Salvatore died in GTA3 just somehow past my mind. I like Bear's idea where the first couple of missions are set in Moscow and then you go to L.C. I agree with you guys and think that he has a hard a dark and evil past and he wants to get away from all that hence why he travelled to L.C. He tries to start out a "new clean life" but he gets dragged back into the mob and something like that. It just has to be a creative and new storyline instead of the "rags to riches" storyline that we've had in the past couple of games (taken from GamesRadar I believe).

Haha taking my quote for returning to Moscow for unfinished businness eh ps3 player? :P Jokes. Yeah sorry I forgot Salvatore died in GTA3 just somehow past my mind. I like Bear's idea where the first couple of missions are set in Moscow and then you go to L.C. I agree with you guys and think that he has a hard a dark and evil past and he wants to get away from all that hence why he travelled to L.C. He tries to start out a "new clean life" but he gets dragged back into the mob and something like that. It just has to be a creative and new storyline instead of the "rags to riches" storyline that we've had in the past couple of games (taken from GamesRadar I believe).

Yeah I didn't know you had the same idea Artur,

The storyline could be a bit different maybe you becoming a business man towards the end of the game,

I think GTA will have at least 250 missions.

Hmm, could be a possibility but if he was a business man, he would be a corrupt business man. I'm sure he'll be involved in many crimes and will probably start a new Russian Mafia in Liberty City. Who do you think they would feud with if he indeed started a new Russian Mafia? The Leone Mafia, Yakuza (if they're still active), a completely new mob possibly an Irish one?

Hmm, could be a possibility but if he was a business man, he would be a corrupt business man. I'm sure he'll be involved in many crimes and will probably start a new Russian Mafia in Liberty City. Who do you think they would feud with if he indeed started a new Russian Mafia? The Leone Mafia, Yakuza (if they're still active), a completely new mob possibly an Irish one?

Well there will be an Italian Mafia, but since its in Liberty City, theres a possibility he could be at war with Joey Leone and Toni Cipriani, maybe Asuka and Woozie if he comes into liberty with the Triads,