New Protagonist

Artur

I don`t like him now. I would of liked him if it was 15/20 years younger and 20 kilos slimer.I don`t like his nose, it`s almost the same size of his face.I can`t imagine a woman beeing with this guy.

We don't know his age for sure. He might look old to you but he could even be in his 30s. He could look dull in the trailer but when the game comes out, I bet people will be overwhelmed.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he has some depth to him, I hope he isnt another Claude

If he was another Claude he wouldn't have spoke in the Trailer, I think R* no that another Claude is a bad idea.

I agree with you there, Bear he won't be another Claude - he had no emotion, this guy has he feels bad about what he has done about selling people and smuggling people.

I hope he has some depth to him, I hope he isnt another Claude

If he was another Claude he wouldn't have spoke in the Trailer, I think R* no that another Claude is a bad idea.

I agree with you there, Bear he won't be another Claude - he had no emotion, this guy has he feels bad about what he has done about selling people and smuggling people.

He can't feel that bad because we all no that he is going to get back into crime.

Was that the guy off GTA 3? Haha he annoyed the crap out of me but was somehow cool at the same time.

Claude looked like a mafia dude

Imagine his quotes when he kills someone, surely something in a hardcore mafia style + the Russian which will make it sound even cooler!

Or maybe he will have his own dance :yup:.

Now why would a Russian people smuggler have his own dance? :P

For one he wouldn't have time with all the people that need beaton in the cages behind him, and he also has to count his money and scratch himself with his Ivory back scratcher.

Edited by Cloud'

Haha, nice discussion and theories guys. I totally agree with you guys about how he will be awesome because it's a totally different character from the previous ones. Keep the discussion going. :) Like how do you think he will start his "new" life in LC. I bet he will have some sort of friend in LC that he knew back in Russia or something and he will help him get started and eventually he'll become the most powerful man in Liberty. Or maybe he just observes the city and finds out who's powerful and how to get connections and stuff. What are your opinions?

The graphics of him looked kinda weird but of what I know so far about him it seems brilliant.

Ya, he's talked already so he's no Claude :P No idea what the storyline is but when that May issue of Game Informer comes I hopefully will know the storyline considering it's got 10 pages covering GTA IV!!

Edited by Nate10

Yeah I can't way to get a little bio on him. In the GameInformer issue they will most likely have all the info. So I can't wait for that. I wonder if this new character will encounter some of the old characters we all know and love. :P Salvatore, Toni, maybe even Claude again (would be boring though cause he doesn't talk just looks cooler cause of the graphics) and how about 8 Ball.

What are you talking about? the man who drives 2 cars on the first 14th seconds is the same

and his clothing is exactly the same as the russian guy who talks after that

is it just accidentally? maybe, but i could guarantee that the russian is going to be one hell of a character!

I really like the character, I don't see why some people are looking for excuses to not like him "Oh he has a big nose" "He looks a bit too chubby"

If you don't like him then well tough luck, it isn't going to turn out to be someone else and your somebody else.

yeah Bear is right but in Human Trade women do get traded for prostitution , but i would have never guessed a russian person and i think he is here to become a good guy but then something will happen to cause him to kill some people and to make things rite he has to take out the head of some gang and stuff like that

yeah Bear is right but in Human Trade women do get traded for prostitution , but i would have never guessed a russian person and i think he is here to become a good guy but then something will happen to cause him to kill some people and to make things rite he has to take out the head of some gang and stuff like that

He already said he has killed people. ^_^