New Protagonist

Artur

Well everyone knows that GTA IV trailer just came out recently and it revealed many things but most of all it revealed the new (presumed) protagonist/main character. As everyone has said he has an Eastern European accent which sounds very much like a Russian one. I should know I speak Russian :P. But anyways even though we got limited info about him except how he looks like, and one quote taken from him that could mean many things: "Life is complicated; I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be different."

gtaivprotagonistwl0.th.png

Heres a pic of the handsome looker :P /sarcasm Now post what you think about him, theories about his life, why he's in Liberty (refugee probably) just anything thoughts about him at all. IMO he looks like he's got some characteristics of a good protagonist and if R* plays their cards right (like they always do with GTA) the story could be really interesting.

Edit: I was going to put a poll up but forgot too. Now I forgot how or even if I can add one now. Someone help please? Lol.

Edited by Artur

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''Life is complicated; I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be differen.''

Life is complicated beacuse he........killed,smuggled, sold people??? What kind a BS is that?

Anyways, obviously him talking bout things that perhaps will be different means that he will try to change and not to kill/smuggle/sell any more. But he wont succeed...i hope.

Edited by QuickDeath

That's the fckn point, a woman is not supposed to wanna be with him, this is GTA you know :) And nose and all, I don't give a crap about that, but we all have our different opinions about something. Well I think this is going to be a great character, probably one of the best since Tommy Vercetti.

Maybe something happened in russia and Russian Mafia wants to get him and he escaped to America to start new life, but Russian Mafia is following him.

That's kind of the Storyline in Vice City, but possible. Maybe he escaped from Russia because he was hunted by many people.

Maybe something happened in russia and Russian Mafia wants to get him and he escaped to America to start new life, but Russian Mafia is following him.

That's kind of the Storyline in Vice City, but possible. Maybe he escaped from Russia because he was hunted by many people.

Yeh except with the Mafia

I think he might be a good protagonist because he looks like he doesnt give up

DeAtH, I agree, I think that's why he's in NYC.

People, you've got to realise....this guy is probably the first realistic GTA guy we've had. First of all, Claude, looked like a mafia dude, but really, how many guys that look like that outside of movies have you seen banged up in jail? Tommy in Vice, again, a cool movie-style criminal, but not the sort in real life. And CJ, although he came from the right background, he was a total pussy. And now......scary looking russian guy, a bit ugly, dodgey haircut, scruffy clothes, smoke-charred voice.....it's fits the bill of big-time criminal perfectly. And the storyline seems a little more believable.

And secondly, it's very appropriate that this guy is russian.....the biggest mafia in the world today is the russian mafia, in russia and eastern europe....they are seriously powerfull, and my god are they ever rich, they practically run russia.

Basically, I'm very happy that we've got a realistic character....IF he is the main character. But to me, those two shots of cars look like him without the beard....and I'm guessing that rockstar have put hair-growth into the game, which means you have to get your character t shave, hence why he has no beard in the cars....nice touch rockstar!

DeAtH, I agree, I think that's why he's in NYC.

People, you've got to realise....this guy is probably the first realistic GTA guy we've had. First of all, Claude, looked like a mafia dude, but really, how many guys that look like that outside of movies have you seen banged up in jail? Tommy in Vice, again, a cool movie-style criminal, but not the sort in real life. And CJ, although he came from the right background, he was a total pussy. And now......scary looking russian guy, a bit ugly, dodgey haircut, scruffy clothes, smoke-charred voice.....it's fits the bill of big-time criminal perfectly. And the storyline seems a little more believable.

And secondly, it's very appropriate that this guy is russian.....the biggest mafia in the world today is the russian mafia, in russia and eastern europe....they are seriously powerfull, and my god are they ever rich, they practically run russia.

Basically, I'm very happy that we've got a realistic character....IF he is the main character. But to me, those two shots of cars look like him without the beard....and I'm guessing that rockstar have put hair-growth into the game, which means you have to get your character t shave, hence why he has no beard in the cars....nice touch rockstar!

Yes, Alistair is right on everything what he said, except the part with shave. :mellow: