Sign in to follow this  
Chris

GTA IV Trailer Released!

Patty-T    2

Do you think that this could be the first of many trailers, and the other trailers will be about other cities. This one is Liberty, the next one could be Vice City, and then Maybe San Andreas and maybe more.

CHEW-GUN    0
Why is it in Liberty City again?? I told you all it wasn't going to be in london... You all owe me an apology

If you made a bet with me, I'd give 200 bucks.

Sorry, But I find GTA IV absolutely awesome. Russian guy, shiit,I'm imigrated from Russia, so its great.

Mpilk901    16
Nooo wtf were rockstar thinking.new york ffs...those c*nts said it was gonna be in london.now im pissed off.

Actually they didn't say it was going to be in London, they haven't even officially said where it is.

joeGTA    0
Nooo wtf were rockstar thinking.new york ffs...those c*nts said it was gonna be in london.now im pissed off.

I dnt rekon it wudda bin gd in london ne way jus wud of bin like a gd version of the getaway

Rashon.    10

I'm not convinced it's in Liberty City. Where the trailer sites looks nothing like the Liberty City we know. It doesn't say "Liberty Tree" on that building, it says "Libertee" which isn't enough proof for me.

Edit: It could just be in New York, though.

Edited by Rashon125

QuickDeath    0

Looks to me as as improved SA, look at round shapes man!! They stiil are angular, like the line in the middle of a street!!! And i dont want a f***ing russian lowlife asshole who is wearing sweatpants and a leather jacket!!!

CHEW-GUN    0
I'm not convinced it's in Liberty City. Where the trailer sites looks nothing like the Liberty City we know. It doesn't say "Liberty Tree" on that building, it says "Libertee" which isn't enough proof for me.

oh contrare my friend, it also said "LIBERTY FERRY TERMINAL"

IT IS in Liberty, and dont even try proving anyone here wrong.

chris82    3

Edit: It could just be in New York, though.

It IS in Liberty City. There's familiar buildings and look at my second screenshot. It clearly says "Liberty Tree" on the left of the screen.

venom07    0

Actually they didn't say it was going to be in London, they haven't even officially said where it is.

So there still could be hope yet that it's in the uk...like that other guy said about the trailers.everyone had their hopes up about it being in london.seriously this is gonna be crap if it's just a remake of gta3.But hey it's only march.

Rashon.    10
BTW is the game released now?!?

Hell no, the game's going to be released in October. The trailer was great and many might be crazy when I say this but it wasn't as good, IMO as some of the past trailers considering we only see one main character.