GTA IV Trailer Released!

Chris

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not convinced it's in Liberty City. Where the trailer sites looks nothing like the Liberty City we know. It doesn't say "Liberty Tree" on that building, it says "Libertee" which isn't enough proof for me.

Edit: It could just be in New York, though.

Edited by Rashon125

I'm not convinced it's in Liberty City. Where the trailer sites looks nothing like the Liberty City we know. It doesn't say "Liberty Tree" on that building, it says "Libertee" which isn't enough proof for me.

oh contrare my friend, it also said "LIBERTY FERRY TERMINAL"

IT IS in Liberty, and dont even try proving anyone here wrong.

Edit: It could just be in New York, though.

It IS in Liberty City. There's familiar buildings and look at my second screenshot. It clearly says "Liberty Tree" on the left of the screen.

Nooo wtf were rockstar thinking.new york ffs...those c*nts said it was gonna be in london.now im pissed off.

Actually they didn't say it was going to be in London, they haven't even officially said where it is.

So there still could be hope yet that it's in the uk...like that other guy said about the trailers.everyone had their hopes up about it being in london.seriously this is gonna be crap if it's just a remake of gta3.But hey it's only march.