GTA IV Trailer Released!

Chris

It's here, the moment you've all been waiting for! Rockstar Games have just released the first official trailer for Grand Theft Auto IV! Grab it from the official site while you can.

Information

• The game takes place in a modern day New York (Liberty City) setting
  • The main character appears to be Eastern European, possibly Russian
  • He speaks the line "Life is complicated - I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be different." towards the end of the trailer.

Trailer Mirrors:

See our trailers page for a complete list of both high and standard definition versions. Or if you're eager to see it, here's a quick mirror I've uploaded of the HD version:

Screenshots:

For now I have taken some screen caps of the trailer, keep an eye on our screenshots page though, as we hope to have some official, and actual screenshots soon.

Impressions: From IGN and GameSpy, as well as these topics on our forums.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!OMFG!The trailer is absolutely insane!A Russian/Balkan guy kickin' it in Liberty City!YES!YES!Thats positively genius!And the graphics(If they stay the same as in the trailer)will give the game even more style.Thank you R*!Thank you Take-Two and thank you GTA pkace for the Mirror!Can't wait for October 19th! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: