Favourite Mission Cutscene

Thomas.

Yeah man, when CJ went to Liberty was a good cut scene. Also, let me see, ahh yeah, the one when Toreno sneaks up behind CJ, and Toreno says something like "Got you again Carl, I could have killed you in nine different ways, wake up and smell the coffee" and CJ answers something like "You need to lay off the coffee" :P Ahh yeah there's more of course, you know when OG Loc is working in Burger Shot and cleaning the toilets or something, there's more of course but right now I cant' remember :P

i love the liberty city mission, when cj have to kill a forelli on liberty

i also love cutscenes from all of the og loc missions

and then the mission cutscene where you have to get kent and maccer in the dessert :lol:

oh, and ken rosenberg mission when there's a talking bird named tony saying scarface quote:"quaack, i never f***ed anybody over in my life who didn't have it coming to 'em! quaaack!" :rofl2:

that was a real funny sh*t!!! i laughed my ass off man! that was even funnier than vc quote when candy moan and tommy ask if she's saying yes to him

I also enjoy the Wu Zi Mu Mission Cutscenes (Especialy the one one where Woozie is in the closet with the lights off in the "Bank" Missions and the one where Woozie is playing golf and one of his men cheat.)

I also enjoy the cutscene where you have to parachute on "Madd Dogs" Mansion