What year is it set in

Malibu

I think it's definitely going to be in early 2007 or late 2006. Think about it. Perfect opportunity to get a close to present time GTA, seeing as it comes out in october they could just wait till the end then put the music in depending on whats 'it' or whatever, atleast thats what I'm hoping.

Anybody else agree?

I think it's definitely going to be in early 2007 or late 2006. Think about it. Perfect opportunity to get a close to present time GTA, seeing as it comes out in october they could just wait till the end then put the music in depending on whats 'it' or whatever, atleast thats what I'm hoping.

Anybody else agree?

I think late 2006 is possible, But not early 2007.

Well no one knows so far, but I definitely think it's going to take place in Autumn 2007, the season when GTA IV will get released. GTA III was released in Autumn and it also took place in Autumn, I think the same will happen with GTA IV, but you never know, might also be early 2007 or late 2006.

Nah they would'nt do that even R* have their limits that would be rude but i know it will definetluy be after 2001 becuase in the trailer they would have show the twin towers if it was before 2001

Your probably right they might put there own buildings or someones like these in Dubai.

http://www.emporis.com/files/transfer/6/2003/08/209643.jpg