helicopter guide PSP from false idols

mikaman

#1 Mar 24, 07 - 12:38 PM

i have been hearing that noone can get a helicopter in this game for PSP. i say nuts.with this guide. i was playing and made a discovery that can maybe get a helicopter. i did it and it worked. 17 times in a row. just read this simple guide to be airborne on lcs PSP(tha only reason i capitalize PSP is so people can see PSP and not get confused.

first befor doing FALSE IDOLS the mission with db-p going from a bout to bullet proof stretch. black lightman coming in a black stretch. and finnaly faith coming in her MAVERICK HELICOPTER thats wat your gunna steal on the PSP.

enter these cheats before anything

follow me: down down down triangle triangle circle L R

cars hop: L up left R triangle circle down X

cars drive on water: O X down O X up L L

make sure you have a truck and a car in your stuntion garage before doing this.

now start false idols with a v8 ghost or a sports car. skip the cutscene. if you watch the whole cutscene faiths helicopter wont move because its a glith. now it says go to phils gun shop. ignore that. now go the road that is neer the ocean in front of the airport. use the cars hop cheat to jump the thing into the water in your car. now drive to the main runway thats straight. not the one that is pionting the other way.

you know that sighn that says welcome to shoreside vale whenever you go there, do not go to close to shoreside that that sighn shows up. wait till the helicopter goes over the loop road in front of the airport. thats also where see your sight before the flight is at. once the helicopter is there make that welcome sighn apper. go to the loop road and if you did this right the helicopter should be in tha middle of the loop ore the road. a forelli guy is standing there next to the pilots seat. faith is still in the helicopter. so try to open the helicopter. locked. but with the follow me cheat the pedestrians will go into the helicopter to be with you. the pilots seat doo is what you should try to open.

whenever you try to open thye helicopter pedesstrians can really open the door and get in.grab a sniper from

weapons set 1: up X X down left X X right. now when the person get in the helicopter next to the pilots seat. aim the sniper at the guys head and shoot it off.this is a picture if you dont understand.

******** this is the door to the pilots seat

*** 66***

*** 66***

sorry i cant do it well.you see the sixes in that door. thats the guys head on the seat next to the pilots seat. use the sniper to quickly shoo the guys head off. if you cant do this in 4 shoots stop and go kill the pedestrian. go attract another pedestrian and do it again. why does that happen. because people sit differently so you have to swicth. if you shot the guys head off. his body will stay in the helicopter. to get the body out walk up to his door and press triangle. his body will automaticly fall out with a punch sound. now the door is wide open. get in and let the heli warm up because of this faith will get out of the helicopter in terror. if the helicopter cant start because a neer by light post. since the helicopter is locked press L to make the screen normal. then press triangle then hold the PSP anolog stick left. then push it to a clear zone with nothing that will stop the rotors. now fly above faith who is just standing there and press square. CRUNCH. faith is dead. go see black lightman. he should be next to the limo wanting to follow you. CRUNCH him down. black lightman is dead. go see db-p. he is standing on his boat so you can crunch him. use the propellers to slice him up. now you have to let father know. now fly the helicopter to the church. land the helicopter in the road in front of the church. use the techniqe i told you how to get out a helicopter to make sure u dont lock yourself out. now pass the mission. now get the heliucopter to your stuantion garage. land the helicopter in front of the garage and use the techniqe to get out. now use those cars in your garage. put the car to keep the garage door from closing and use the truck to push the heli in. when the tail is in the garage take the car and move it. push inj the helicopter like this.

|***********###***|

|*********######*| # The helicopter

|********######**|

|*******######***| * Just Free Spaces

|*******#####****|

|******##*********|

|*****##**********|

|****##***********|

|***##************|

--Garage Entrance--

now save the game. do not save the helicopter under the file where you got the false idols mission. if you want more colors use the guide again to get even more helicopter in new saves. lf you go on the top of the police station on stuntion. there is a heliport. wierd. if you go around fort stauntion you could find where the rubble is from the mission bringing down the house. you can go under the city by giong to rooftops that have no roof. you can see the unfinished tunnel. if you get lost under the city just keep goiing down untill you appear on the street. now you are airborne on the PSP. you can explore the city like never before. i also posted this on gamespy forums, planetgta,and thegtacenter.