Things you wanna tell about GTA SA

i think it is the mission when you are being shot at by police and the police jump on your car while someone else is driving and u r shooting (sorry for not giving the name) it goes into a video and you crash through a sprunk bilboard. there is a logo saying something like the taste fo things to come, of something like that. but when you crash through it , it takes the "things to" so it says "tastes like come"

i have just done the mission where i have to steal a combine harvester. has any one else got into the easter bay airport and was soo excited at all the helis and aeroplanes and then was gutted when they where all LOCKED ?????? there was even a fast car parked there that i had never seen. and it was LOCKED

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just what I was about to say, chris. The Maverick IS unlocked before hand though. And then all the vehicles in the airport unlocks when you get your pilots license at the airstrip. Even if you get it before that by raising your flying skill, they won't unlock. Funny, the SF airport is the ONLY airport with locked planes... ?