there should be more realicity

by realistic i thinkthey should have more sounds...like if your standing still in an alley way..there should be wind and if your in the city..you should hear car horns in the background and dogs barking..and once in a while a car alarm goes off...sounds are huge...go turn on a need for speed game..shut the muisc..and you will hear all the city sounds..its wonderful!

Gun shots should sound more real with an echo to it..usualy they sound so plain flat and boring.. if you have a sniper riffle that isnt silenced..it should make a huge sound that you hear echoing throught the area...the sound of the gun should take about 5+ seconds if its in the country..and afew seconds if your in a city. i think improved gun sounds would be really really really really good!

by realistic i thinkthey should have more sounds...like if your standing still in an alley way..there should be wind and if your in the city..you should hear car horns in the background and dogs barking..and once in a while a car alarm goes off...sounds are huge...go turn on a need for speed game..shut the muisc..and you will hear all the city sounds..its wonderful!

Nice point you made there, it would be good and the sounds are very important.

Actually, on the issue of silencers, I don't want all my guns to have silencers, sometimes its nice to ring off a few rounds from a desert eagle. But you should be able to buy a basic gun and upgrade it to your heart's content, and in the case of guns you take from the recently-deceased, they (may) already be upgraded to varying extents.

ramkumar, what on earth do you mean "football stadium, etc..."??? what's the etc? a rugby stadium? cricket pitch? swimming pool? I don't consider a football stadium an addition of realism.