#21 j4ck

j4ck

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:38 PM

i think the best way of making money is the bike salesroom in staunton island next to the firestation, easy money

#22 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 06:52 PM

i think the best way of making money is the bike salesroom in staunton island next to the firestation, easy money

^ Actually so easy, sell PCj's or sanchez's easiest. PCJ, i speedy run upto the stadium will fullfill the bar. A quick trip down the grassy bank on a sanchez will see the meter go up without going too far. Plus no wanted level :P

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#23 bvs21

bvs21

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • United States 

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

Even though I don't recommend the Harley-Davidson bike where you have to run over pedestrians, you can actually do drive-bys on cars to fill the sale meter.

#24 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 06 August 2007 - 09:38 PM

Even though I don't recommend the Harley-Davidson bike where you have to run over pedestrians, you can actually do drive-bys on cars to fill the sale meter.

Yes you can, a good way is to accumulate a wanted level, then shake it at a pay and spray for a chuck of 'sale-ness', though this is quite pointless, as the P'n'S is ages away, and on such a badly handling bike, you don't have much chance of getting around too easy.
Also, the thing with drive-bys is you get wanted. Then the cops come ram you off your bike like a little bitch. This = failure, pretty much.

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#25 Mr.Manetti

Mr.Manetti

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 07 August 2007 - 03:44 PM

Yes you can, a good way is to accumulate a wanted level, then shake it at a pay and spray for a chuck of 'sale-ness', though this is quite pointless, as the P'n'S is ages away, and on such a badly handling bike, you don't have much chance of getting around too easy.
Also, the thing with drive-bys is you get wanted. Then the cops come ram you off your bike like a little bitch. This = failure, pretty much.

Yup your right...but if ya run down some people on the trail by the water just down from the shop theres lots of people. get a wanted star,and lose it or grab the bribe.but if ya can save for when ya need it,losing one star increases the sale quite a bit.Thats how I completed the harley bike type sales fairly quickly.

#26 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:18 PM

The Faggio is an easy sale, pull out of the dealer & take a left, going under the overpass. Just do tight circles & they buy.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#27 j4ck

j4ck

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  •    England 

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:46 PM

with the faggio ijust slowly do a right out of the dealers, do a right at the lights and do a right down a alley then follow it round and by that time the bar would have filled. doing it slowly enough of course.

#28 Urbanoutlaw

Urbanoutlaw

Rouge Element

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,956 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, that works too.

The other way just seems a little faster.

Posted Image

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's meant to be.

If not, point & laugh when it flies into a woodchipper.

#29 bvs21

bvs21

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • United States 

Posted 09 August 2007 - 06:05 PM

with the faggio ijust slowly do a right out of the dealers, do a right at the lights and do a right down a alley then follow it round and by that time the bar would have filled. doing it slowly enough of course.

Same here. It takes about 30 seconds to complete each sale if you go through the alley at slow speeds. I believe this is the fastest of any sale that can be done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users