54 replies to this topic

#41 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 02 April 2007 - 11:41 PM

it has to be one of the most Boring gta games made. I like gta 2 better than GTA VCS

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#42 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 03 April 2007 - 12:14 PM

Shit man, one of the most boring GTAs ever made? Are you kidding with me!? :P Of course not, we all have our opinions you know, I respect your opinion too you know. Well IMO, it's far from one of the most boring GTAs made, simply, there's no boring games in the GTA-series. And there is no major disappointment in VCS, not at all.
Currently disabled

#43 Blackadder

Blackadder

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 13 April 2007 - 07:59 AM

Rashon125 is right, alot of new things were added to VCS and you should be happy.

If you aren't go work for Leeds and make a better GTA yourself.

Posted Image

#44 Brutuz

Brutuz

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:30 AM

it has to be one of the most Boring gta games made. I like gta 2 better than GTA VCS

Yeah, Well GTA2 was better than all current GTAs (Not including IV as we don't know much about that yet) as you could have seperate Endings, unless you are one of the people who can't stand Topdown graphics.

I've noticed most of the GTAForums hate on here comes from members who are too stupid to follow the rules, not all, most, for those of you too stupid to realise the difference between the two.

#45 scarface910

scarface910

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:34 AM

Are you kidding me?

Gta:VCS is just like vice city, but with a major change in plot, weapons, cars, and alot of added features like Swimming!

I dont know what the editors are thinking giving GTA:VCS a bad score just because "its similar to all the other GTAs", I mean what do you expect, a GTAIV-like game?

#46 Thomas.

Thomas.

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 6,715 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 13 April 2007 - 11:42 AM

I now think its better since i restarted the game agin (GTA 3 was more boring now that i think of it).

Edited by TFY765, 13 April 2007 - 11:43 AM.

Posted Image
Past member of the Fiore Family Mafia ;_;

#47 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 04:07 AM

i disagree. we can say what we dont like about a game. you may want to settle for your crappy chainsaw effects but i dont.

Ya, freedom of speech. We know... but guess what. THIS IS A GTA WEBSITE FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE GTA.

All GTA's IMO had great storylines but IDK why but for some people after they beat the storyline on a PSP version it's not fun anymore....

Edited by Nate10, 14 April 2007 - 04:13 AM.

#48 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:04 PM

i disagree. we can say what we dont like about a game. you may want to settle for your crappy chainsaw effects but i dont.

Ya, freedom of speech. We know... but guess what. THIS IS A GTA WEBSITE FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE GTA.

All GTA's IMO had great storylines but IDK why but for some people after they beat the storyline on a PSP version it's not fun anymore....

I wonder how it matters what console your playing on in comparison to the storyline...

#49 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 03:30 PM

Thats true, for VCS on PSP, I found the Draw distance a problem, whenever you go in a fast car, Cheetah for example, most of the places in VCS aren't loading that fast enough.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#50 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 14 April 2007 - 04:43 PM

Thats true, for VCS on PSP, I found the Draw distance a problem, whenever you go in a fast car, Cheetah for example, most of the places in VCS aren't loading that fast enough.

Those are called pop-ups and they also happened in the original Vice City for some reason.

#51 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:06 PM

Those are called pop-ups and they also happened in the original Vice City for some reason.

Yeah but the PS2 could handle VCS, but it was too much for the PSP. It was like 2GB I think.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#52 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:33 PM

The PSP version is fine, plus i dont care bout that, its funny at times.

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

#53 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 15 April 2007 - 02:58 PM

Yeah but the PS2 could handle VCS, but it was too much for the PSP. It was like 2GB I think.

The PSP UMD can hold 1.7 GB. Don't tell me that when you're cruising in a Stinger going down Ocean Drive that textures don't load quick enough on PS2 also. If the PSP couldn't handle VCS then it wouldn't have been made.

#54 Vertigo

Vertigo

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:02 PM

I was disappointed that you can't buy any safehouses. Sure, you can use you empire buildings, but they don't really feel personal. One of my favourite moments from VC was taking over the Mansion, and getting all the safehouses. I'd have been happy if you could at least have bought property on Starfish Island.
Posted Image
98% of the internet population has a Myspace.
If you are part of the 2% who can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your sig.

#55 Marty Jay

Marty Jay

Vice City Paradise

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • United Kingdom 

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:40 PM

i was dissapointed that R* still kept the same car sounds as lcs. some more realistic ones would have been better. but aside from that, a superb game, the empire building, i just love that. vcs is deffinately one of my favorite gta games

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users