I got a bug...

CeeKay

I got a bug in the mission where the cops order you to throw molotovs through the windows of some house, and then you have to save the chick from the burning building...

Once I get to the upstairs bedroom, the game freezes... It acts like it's going into a movie, but just stops once it hits black...

I have the PC version, I believe V.1, because I added a few car and plane mods... They all work fine, it's not them...

Anyone ever had this problem?

- CK

Any modifications installed?

1970 Challenger, MiG-15, Yamaha R1... All from here, I believe...

[Edit] I did have the new version Ford GT40 from here installed for like 10 minutes... I uninstalled because the wheels were horribly disproportionate, it had hydraulics, and the tuning was horribly done... Think that could have had anything to do with it?[/edit]

Edited by CeeKay

If you're afraid to re-install because of losing the save files, don't worry man, just put your save files in another place on your harddrive or something, when you're done, just put them back you know. Oh yeah, forgot, when you re-install I think a message appear and asks you if you want to keep the save files... I don't know man.

Edited by GTAPlayer