#61 E.J.

E.J.

LCF Weapon Supplier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:31 AM

Just think about PS3 Home achivements.Anyway I like changes but I wouldn't like this to be MMO....Especially if it's going to be expensive...

PS3 has achievements too? :huh:

Im still wondering whether the trailer is for PS or 360. I think it might be for the PS3 but I might be biased.

It doesn't matter what system the trailer is for. All that matters is what's in the game and how it looks.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#62 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:42 AM

Sweet, i get to see it at 7:00 AM which is good for me, but TBH Chris i don't think they'll change anything excapt for the graphics and the place where it is set

They're definitely gonna have online play...it's the leap up.

#63 E.J.

E.J.

LCF Weapon Supplier

• Members
  • 1,285 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:58 AM

I'ma be crushin people on that online joint. That'll be tight. Now we won't need a PC and a hack to play online. :D

And we could do whatever we want without getting IP banned.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 02:42 AM

I'ma be crushin people on that online joint. That'll be tight. Now we won't need a PC and a hack to play online. :D

And we could do whatever we want without getting IP banned.

Ummm, you could still get banned...if you could get banned from XBox Live and PS Online...then you could get banned from an online game.

#65 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:38 AM

I think this is a very good thing to keep everyone on there toes. Since this is probably the game that is going to make or break the PS3 and the 360

Nah, it won't break the 360.

#66 Bryan.RO

Bryan.RO

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:44 AM

Do you guys know if the 360 version and the ps3 version are going to be identical, except graphics. For example, will the ps3 version have a couple extra missions or different features than the 360?
ROMANIAN PRIDE

#67 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:51 AM

Do you guys know if the 360 version and the ps3 version are going to be identical, except graphics. For example, will the ps3 version have a couple extra missions or different features than the 360?

We have no idea, well besides the 360 will have downloadable content, and probably content on XBox Live...whichever.

Edited by Nate10, 25 March 2007 - 03:52 AM.

#68 Bryan.RO

Bryan.RO

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:09 AM

The playstation 3 has a store so maybe there also will be add-on's for the PS version, but hopefully they will be a reasonable price.

Somewhere else on this site i saw that some one said that "IV" could mean more than just 4. What more could it mean.

Edited by Bryan.RO, 25 March 2007 - 04:15 AM.

ROMANIAN PRIDE

#69 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:14 AM

Well so far for the PS3 I think there's been no downloadable content and I don't think they will. Unless they do in the future, which would be smart... If they PS3's were sellin good.

#70 Bryan.RO

Bryan.RO

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:18 AM

Actually there has. There are three extra missions for a sonic game, and a couple of costumes for a different game, forgot what is was. Those are only two, there have been lots.

Edited by Bryan.RO, 25 March 2007 - 04:19 AM.

ROMANIAN PRIDE

#71 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:23 AM

Oh. cool! Thanks for telling me that, really. Well, I still think it won't cause the games it does have content you say are(correct me if I'm wrong) only for PS3. GTA4 is for both systems. But I may be wrong. With a great game like that it could attract gamers to buy the PS3. I wonder if GTA4 for 360 will have liek an online type thing though?

#72 Harwood Butcher

Harwood Butcher

The Harwood Butcher

• Banned
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:26 AM

I don't see why Rockstar wouldn't want to use the PS3 to the fullest just because of the shit box.

#73 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:29 AM

I don't see why Rockstar wouldn't want to use the PS3 to the fullest just because of the shit box.

Maybe because of rate of people buying the PS3, looking at who and how much people bought the "**** box", and what the "**** box" features like online playability.

Edited by Nate10, 25 March 2007 - 04:30 AM.

#74 Bryan.RO

Bryan.RO

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:31 AM

Oh. cool! Thanks for telling me that, really. Well, I still think it won't cause the games it does have content you say are(correct me if I'm wrong) only for PS3. GTA4 is for both systems. But I may be wrong. With a great game like that it could attract gamers to buy the PS3. I wonder if GTA4 for 360 will have liek an online type thing though?

Good Point

Nicely said Bro
ROMANIAN PRIDE

#75 Bryan.RO

Bryan.RO

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:34 AM

Maybe because of rate of people buying the PS3, looking at who and how much people bought the "**** box", and what the "**** box" features like online playability.

People are slowly starting to buy ps3's and by the time GTA comes out more people will have it. And ps3 has online ability too.
ROMANIAN PRIDE

#76 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:34 AM

Bah, it could cost to much money too.

Edited by Nate10, 25 March 2007 - 04:35 AM.

#77 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 06:07 AM

Well, im still gonna get the PC versoin (if there is one) and a console versoin (if i get the cash) and i will PWN you all on online play, PS and PC

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

#78 Wolfman

Wolfman

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:11 AM

I just hope when they say "Things Will Be Different" they aren't meaning something like a female main character or a Hobo or something o_O

Edited by Wolfman, 25 March 2007 - 07:22 AM.

-Da Wolfman-
---{d.g.f}---

#79 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:27 AM

No lets hope not, a female would be alright though.

BTW welcome to TGTAP

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

#80 Wolfman

Wolfman

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 73 posts
  • United States 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:13 AM

No lets hope not, a female would be alright though.

BTW welcome to TGTAP

Ty for the welcome :).. But no offense to the female gender but gta just wouldnt be right with a girl as the main character... R* could also mean different as in some avg. family man with a decent job gets caught up in the mob or something.. never know.. but im excited as hell for this friggin trailor
-Da Wolfman-
---{d.g.f}---

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users