Things Will Be Different

Chris

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No lets hope not, a female would be alright though.

BTW welcome to TGTAP

Ty for the welcome :).. But no offense to the female gender but gta just wouldnt be right with a girl as the main character... R* could also mean different as in some avg. family man with a decent job gets caught up in the mob or something.. never know.. but im excited as hell for this friggin trailor

well actually, did any of you guys forgotten how far gta went from cool to phenomenal??? it has happened when gta III make a big hit in the world, and i'm talking about "scarface" hit and "the godfather" hit! hell guys, if there is no gta III, any of us could still be playing mario bros 3d in the ps3 today!!!

it is going to be huge! i have such faith in the upcoming GTA IV, not only the story or the gameplay, but also everything!!

it's my opinion though, but since rockstar has some guts by showing the trailer worldwide and early, hell, who wouldn't be excited??? :lol:

I don't see why Rockstar wouldn't want to use the PS3 to the fullest just because of the shit box.

Maybe because of rate of people buying the PS3, looking at who and how much people bought the "**** box", and what the "**** box" features like online playability.

Dude, it took me 2 months to get my hands on the PS3 because it was sold out every where. Just because people over in Australia are poor and can't afford a PS3 doesn't mean it's not selling well.

I can't wait to see the trailer.. too bad I have school the next day so I cant see it just as it comes out :(. Oh well something to look forward to after being shouted at by big red faced teachers. GTAIV is going to be huge I think. Bigger than San Andreas was. It will put Rockstar on the map for good. I have a feeling this will be the best game yet.

Can't wait to see the trailer :D

Irony(icaly)...R* guys just try to boil us harder...

"Things Will Be Different"-This message almost kills me ,I`m tired of waiting...But I`m sure NOT all "Things will be different" `cuz otherwise it`ll ruin GTA...(something like real adverts/cars).

-new engine-new graphx-new characters-added vehicles/weapons-location change----Maybe this will change.

Edited by Gycu

Oh right good. I reckon they might add in something like surfboards. That would be quite cool. I think they should also be more than one island so you grab a plane and fly to different countries for different missions. eg. You could do a mission for GSF in SA then you could go do a mission for Tommy Vercetti in Vice City.

I think this may mean GTA IV will be set in the future, as in the far future. I've thought that since first seeing the IV logo (very futuristic) and that message I think is a hint at a future setting. I really wouldn't mind that and there are a lot of possibilities with that idea. Imagine floating the the streets of a fifth element-like city on a hover board. If i see that on the trailer I'll wet myself.

I think this may mean GTA IV will be set in the future, as in the far future. I've thought that since first seeing the IV logo (very futuristic) and that message I think is a hint at a future setting. I really wouldn't mind that and there are a lot of possibilities with that idea. Imagine floating the the streets of a fifth element-like city on a hover board. If i see that on the trailer I'll wet myself.

I disagree with you there, because how will they get the music form that time zone, they can't plus no noe knows what the future beholds.

And to Woozi it would be stupid to have SA and VC in GTA IV because this game is going to be something new and different and of course way better.

Maybe GTA 4 will have an important city just like GTA 3`s city, that`ll "give" us all the main-charcater,

Tommy was related to Liberty City,

CJ stayed there 5 years

Claude is from there...

I think everything will be related with the 1st part of GTA IV`s city, and we might return in this city later (in other parts of the game...)

I`m still thinking about what "Things Will Be Different".It makes me very excited everytime I think at this.Only 4 days and we might find out what TWBDifferent.

Maybe GTA 4 will have an important city just like GTA 3`s city, that`ll "give" us all the main-charcater,

Tommy was related to Liberty City,

CJ stayed there 5 years

Claude is from there...

Claude aint from |LC, he moved there ferom SA, but that's not important.

Whats important is rockstar have done what they set out to do whaen they said this. That is, building loads of hype, specualtion and crap. Dont expecrt it to be so different that it's un-GTA...? They probably are trying hard enough to ensure that its GA-ness is retained, cos otherwise it'd just be shit.