Things Will Be Different

Chris

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone, Click here and look for your country/city - that is the time that YOU will see the trailer.

That thing is wrong. It's one hour ahead of what time it will be revealed...at least for me.

Your right there because the clocks only go forward in the UK, thats why it is an hour ahead.

...the clocks went forward here...

Well anyway, back on topic, what do you think will be drastically different in GTA IV?

I think the main thing will be the graphics and online play. The cut scenes will be at least 10X better. As far as game play goes, I'm guessing 10-20X better. The main things they'll fix with the graphics is the mitten hands, loading time (...not really graphics), textures and distance (again...not really graphics). The online play is probably gonna be the biggest change and I think this will be one of the biggest things they'll be working on. Since they're saying "Things Will Be Different” maybe online play will be a major role in the actual storyline some how.

Just think about PS3 Home achivements.Anyway I like changes but I wouldn't like this to be MMO....Especially if it's going to be expensive...

PS3 has achievements too? :huh:

Im still wondering whether the trailer is for PS or 360. I think it might be for the PS3 but I might be biased.

It doesn't matter what system the trailer is for. All that matters is what's in the game and how it looks.

Do you guys know if the 360 version and the ps3 version are going to be identical, except graphics. For example, will the ps3 version have a couple extra missions or different features than the 360?

We have no idea, well besides the 360 will have downloadable content, and probably content on XBox Live...whichever.

Edited by Nate10

The playstation 3 has a store so maybe there also will be add-on's for the PS version, but hopefully they will be a reasonable price.

Somewhere else on this site i saw that some one said that "IV" could mean more than just 4. What more could it mean.

Edited by Bryan.RO

Oh. cool! Thanks for telling me that, really. Well, I still think it won't cause the games it does have content you say are(correct me if I'm wrong) only for PS3. GTA4 is for both systems. But I may be wrong. With a great game like that it could attract gamers to buy the PS3. I wonder if GTA4 for 360 will have liek an online type thing though?

I don't see why Rockstar wouldn't want to use the PS3 to the fullest just because of the shit box.

Maybe because of rate of people buying the PS3, looking at who and how much people bought the "**** box", and what the "**** box" features like online playability.

Edited by Nate10

Oh. cool! Thanks for telling me that, really. Well, I still think it won't cause the games it does have content you say are(correct me if I'm wrong) only for PS3. GTA4 is for both systems. But I may be wrong. With a great game like that it could attract gamers to buy the PS3. I wonder if GTA4 for 360 will have liek an online type thing though?

Good Point

I don't see why Rockstar wouldn't want to use the PS3 to the fullest just because of the shit box.

Nicely said Bro

Maybe because of rate of people buying the PS3, looking at who and how much people bought the "**** box", and what the "**** box" features like online playability.

People are slowly starting to buy ps3's and by the time GTA comes out more people will have it. And ps3 has online ability too.