Things Will Be Different

Chris

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post? Welcome to the forums, even if I think that's reading too much into it.

It's obvious IV will present a very big step, it's what we've come to expect and it's what R* are burdened with. But the purpose of saying "Things Will Be Different" while true is purely to get people posting in topics such as these. It's to get people excited despite the fact they don't actually know anything more.

:D

I dunno about you other guys, but I'm a big ass fan of the music. Vice City got me addicted to 80s music. Do you guys think we'll be able to make our own music playlists? Because now we can finally store music on our PS. That feature would be pretty cool.

On the playstation maybe, but on the x box, I don't think so.

What are you talking about man, there has already been custom playlists for the original Xbox and I'm pretty sure the 360 has the same thing. Both consoles will most likely have this feature. As much as a fan of the music of GTA that I am I don't really care about it at this point, I am just WAY to excited for GTAIV. "Thing will be different." just makes me go crazy, I know everything will be different and stuff but the way R* is tormenting us is just insane. According to the link Chris posted earlier the trailer will be released at 4pm over here but OGTAM said that it's probably gonna be one hour earlier. Making it 3pm, either way school finishes for me at 2 on Thursdays so I will just run home as quickly as possible and be on my computer watching the countdown. Can't wait! :D

I don't see why Rockstar wouldn't want to use the PS3 to the fullest just because of the shit box.

Maybe because of rate of people buying the PS3, looking at who and how much people bought the "**** box", and what the "**** box" features like online playability.

Dude, it took me 2 months to get my hands on the PS3 because it was sold out every where. Just because people over in Australia are poor and can't afford a PS3 doesn't mean it's not selling well.

Hey were not poor just beacuse it not as popular console as the wii and xbox 360. Anywayz our local store just sold out.

What I think would be awsome is like travelling through the years from something like the 70's to present. Playing the game thoughout the years.

I wouldn't want that, I'm not saying it wouldn't work but I've seen that in Parallel Lines, so I'm not really into that idea.

Just look at Rockstar presents Table Tennis,the graphics were amazing IMO I just hope they look the same.

They will look similar as they are using the asme type of engine in GTA IV.

Do you know what type of engine there running on?,because the Unreal Engine 3 graphics are preety nice just look at Gears Of War.

Just look at Rockstar presents Table Tennis,the graphics were amazing IMO I just hope they look the same.

They will look similar as they are using the asme type of engine in GTA IV.

Do you know what type of engine there running on?,because the Unreal Engine 3 graphics are preety nice just look at Gears Of War.

Same engine as the one in the table tennis game