Funny Video

E.J.

Man this fat kid is funny as shit! Here's the video for ya. It started off as him tryna do a crocodile hunter type thing. But then I shot em up........

Man this is funny as shit!

LMAO? I've seen this video what, like 5 years ago? Geez, you're probably mentally handicapped or something to actually believe people will not laugh at you saying that YOU shot that kid? Wow. I feel sorry for whoever has the legal obligation to house and feed you.

Edited by v14d4m1r

joya... he doesnt know. he didnt do it... and ogm HE DIDNT DO IT. it would be funny if he said "i found this" but no he had to lie and say HE shot him up.

and wuzi, he accidentally double posted then edited his original and deleted his accidental double. dont be an asshole.

joya... he doesnt know. he didnt do it... and ogm HE DIDNT DO IT. it would be funny if he said "i found this" but no he had to lie and say HE shot him up.

and wuzi, he accidentally double posted then edited his original and deleted his accidental double. dont be an asshole.

HE WAS JOKING!!! Don't you get that?

Yeah I was joking. That's why I put the dots on there. I was forgot to put the really small "sike nah" in there. But that video is funny.

HE WAS JOKING!!! Don't you get that?

Yeah I was joking. That's why I put the dots on there. I was forgot to put the really small "sike nah" in there. But that video is funny.

Some people just don't have a sense of humor....I mean....come one....IT'S A FAT KID GETTING SHOT WITH PAINT BALLS...HILARIOUS!!!! :lol:

i know that. i wasnt asking anyone in particular.

• 2 weeks later...