The GTA Knowledge Game

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see, there was Salvatore, Kenji and Catalina if you call her a gang leader. I'm not sure if there were any others, that's all I could remember...havn't played the GTA III storyline for about 5 years now. (Let me know if I'm correct or not)

-What illness or physical problems was the cause of the downfall of the Diaz Empire?

Don't puss out and say "I don't know." Just post if you can answer this.

Edited by Original GTA Master

Well it was rumord that Diaz has Napoleon Complex and he had anger issues but what happend was that he ambushed the drug deal between The Forellis and The Vance Crime family killing two Forelli goons and Lance's brother and Tommy And Lance wanted revenge so they start to work undercover for him and when everything is going well Lance tries to Take out Diaz himself but ends up getting taken to the junkyard and tortured in which Tommy saves him and they end Up ambushing Diaz's mansion killing Diaz along with a shit load of goons. So overall, he's too paranoid and probably thought that with the Forelli's moving into Vice City that they were going to try and take him out and take over his Business. And yes Original GTA Master you are right.

How many missions do you do Donald Love in gta: 3?

Edited by King 2003

Well it was rumord that Diaz has Napoleon Complex and he had anger issues but what happend was that he ambushed the drug deal between The Forellis and The Vance Crime family killing two Forelli goons and Lance's brother and Tommy And Lance wanted revenge so they start to work undercover for him and when everything is going well Lance tries to Take out Diaz himself but ends up getting taken to the junkyard and tortured in which Tommy saves him and they end Up ambushing Diaz's mansion killing Diaz along with a shit load of goons. So overall, he's too paranoid and probably thought that with the Forelli's moving into Vice City that they were going to try and take him out and take over his Business. And yes Original GTA Master you are right.

How many missions do you do Donald Love in gta: 3?

You got half the answer right.

Excuse me? I know just about everything there is to know about gta and i was talking about how Diaz's Gang was taken Down from start to end so don't say that we can't play this game for shit because i know gta. You can give me the hardest question you can think of. Now what question do you have for me OGTAM? And Diaz had Nepoleon Complex.

Edited by King 2003

Excuse me? I know just about everything there is to know about gta and i was talking about how Diaz's Gang was taken Down from start to end so don't say that we can't play this game for shit because i know gta. You can give me the hardest question you can think of. Now what question do you have for me OGTAM? And Diaz had Nepoleon Complex.

Well smart ass, if you knew everything, you would know the other half of the answer. Nepoleon Complex being the one half.