San Andreas or Vice City?

don vinny

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Madd Dogg didn't die, as said above,

he just was about to commit suicide and saved by CJ in a truck. Then he made CJ his manager and got back his mansion as well as rhyme book and resulted in a gold record.

Madd Dogg also rules because he was voiced by Ice-T!

I thought VC's storyline was quite boring, specially when you have to buy assets and the last mission is by far my least and easiest favorite final mission.

gangsta theme > mafia easily. Just because they are black doesn't mean you have to hate it.

Ya but tommy doesnt "inherit" the mansion per se, he fights for it, and kills the guy. doesnt cj inherit the mansion cos madd dogg died or something? he didnt do as much to get it :P

CJ fights for it. He has to take it back for Madd Dogg, who sells it to a drug dealer or something. So he does fight for it just like Tommy.

Gangsta theme ftw! It's nice to have the hood theme and Vinewood glamour too. I like dressing up cool and just walking around like I own the place- And I do!

Gangsta theme ftw! It's nice to have the hood theme and Vinewood glamour too. I like dressing up cool and just walking around like I own the place- And I do!

Hell yeah. I don't get nothing from that shitty mafioso repetitive crap.