Help me choose an online alias

Chris

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christy/Chrissy? Opps, I mean how bout something like CPS, taking your initials plus the last letter of Phillips? Or you could through in the over whored 69 and 42 for CPS42 or CPS69? Or the random underliners, CPS_42/CPS_69?

To be honest, I think just plain old Chris does the job.

Unless theres a nickname everyone calls you, or a nickname from childhood?

Christy/Chrissy? Opps, I mean how bout something like CPS, taking your initials plus the last letter of Phillips? Or you could through in the over whored 69 and 42 for CPS42 or CPS69? Or the random underliners, CPS_42/CPS_69?

Heh, C3PO would have worked if your middle name started with a P and your last name started with an O(just a little joke). One of my friends actually called me R2D2 once. :lol:

Here is my idea Chris, I used it on a site because any name I tiped it was already taken so my idea is to use you ID Card, In my country you have an unique CNP, mine is 1911212314005

1male ( 2 for females)

91-year of birth

12-month of birth

12-day of birth

and the rest (314005) are unique ID numbers

I don`t know how is in England but if you have an unique no. on you ID my advice is to use it...

So I`m saying that you shoud use numbers instead of letters, pretty unique and it makes you a misterious guy :)

Edited by Gycu

Heh, C3PO would have worked if your middle name started with a P and your last name started with an O(just a little joke). One of my friends actually called me R2D2 once. :lol:

C3PO was the first thing that came in my head when I was thinking up on also :P.

C3PO was the first thing that came in my head when I was thinking up on also :P.

don't you think that it is a tiny bit geeky? i mean having an alias as a name of a robot from a sci fi film? don't get me wrong i love star wars and evryting it jus seems a bit geeky to me. wot about sumting like chip or chips?

I'm guessing you're small?? Me too :/ lol...

Umm, guys. I don't think Chris wants to take one of you're old names; keep that in mind...

Chris Phillips

Nothing cool can possibly come out of that :P

It's probably just as effective to look through a dictionary to find two cool words that sound good together, only I have nowhere near enough time to do that.

Chrillips. Chripples. XD This is actually amusing.

RoyalCJ69

It uses your England home. Your First, Second name. Also to do with CJ from San Andreas. And 69. Funny

WTF. Why does everyone suggest using GTA character names? Those have to be the single lamest and most unoriginal names possible on a GTA forum. On top of that, he needs to have some sort of non-retardedness to his name if he wants to run his site and not look like an idiot.

Seconded.

Here is my idea Chris, I used it on a site because any name I tiped it was already taken so my idea is to use you ID Card, In my country you have an unique CNP, mine is 1911212314005

1male ( 2 for females)

91-year of birth

12-month of birth

12-day of birth

and the rest (314005) are unique ID numbers

I don`t know how is in England but if you have an unique no. on you ID my advice is to use it...

So I`m saying that you shoud use numbers instead of letters, pretty unique and it makes you a misterious guy :)

Yeah, very bad idea, buddy. Ever hear of identity theft? Yeah. It's a rather simple process these days.

don't you think that it is a tiny bit geeky? i mean having an alias as a name of a robot from a sci fi film? don't get me wrong i love star wars and evryting it jus seems a bit geeky to me. wot about sumting like chip or chips?

Says the guy with the name "w33l33"....... Irony. I love it.

i know some perfect ones.

SilberioFriend

SilberioKnower

or 45KillaDude

OR Boris

.... The f***? Boris? 45KillaDude? SilberioFriend?

Pyro_Kryptonite?

Neighburhood_Sniper?

The last one was a bit random

You spelt Neighbourhood wrong too...oh and Spaz, i used CJ cos thats Chris's first and second name, it just happens to resempale a name off San Andreas.

You spelt it the same <_< When you say that someone spells something wrong your supposed to SPELL IT CORRECT, neighborhood.

BTW we're kinda just flaming eachother in a very soft way...

i'm sorry but how is w33l33 a geeky alias?

Because it's practically typed in 1337. Which is geeky.....

Pyro_Kryptonite?

Neighburhood_Sniper?

The last one was a bit random

You spelt Neighbourhood wrong too...oh and Spaz, i used CJ cos thats Chris's first and second name, it just happens to resempale a name off San Andreas.

You spelt it the same <_< When you say that someone spells something wrong your supposed to SPELL IT CORRECT, neighborhood.

BTW we're kinda just flaming eachother in a very soft way...

He spelled it the way they do over on the other side of the sea. He didn't spell it the same.