where can i find the speeder and coast guard

deadmanjeff

hey out there im trying to testdrive all the vehicles in the game but i can't find any spawn locations for the speeder and coast guard boats i know they have speeders because i did a mission or two in one and i know i can use a coastguard in beach patrol missions but when i cancel the missions it just dissapears can someone please help me

i just found a sure fire way to get the coast guard the other day what you do is start the beach patrol mission with it and when you drive out to the boat don't go in it but cancel the mission instead and the coastguard will still be there for your free boating pleasure

I think the Speeder spawns somewhere in one of the Piers in The Marina in Ocean Beach and the Coast Guard doesn't have a spawn point so I guess you can't test that.

I guarantee you the Speeder spawns at the back of the Film Studios on Prawn Island, where you had to get in a floatplane to distribute flyers back in the original vice city game. I'm not sure of the location of a coastguard boat, though, I'll have a flick through the guide and see if its in a specific location.

I think the Speeder spawns somewhere in one of the Piers in The Marina in Ocean Beach and the Coast Guard doesn't have a spawn point so I guess you can't test that.

I guarantee you the Speeder spawns at the back of the Film Studios on Prawn Island, where you had to get in a floatplane to distribute flyers back in the original vice city game. I'm not sure of the location of a coastguard boat, though, I'll have a flick through the guide and see if its in a specific location.

no behind the studio is a jetski...its at the marina