#1 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 16 March 2007 - 12:08 PM

Alright man, got this idea from the one in LCS, so why not have a Criminal Rating in the VCS section too.

Well I've only been playing it for a while and my Criminal Rating is atm Thug.
Currently disabled

#2 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 01:27 PM

i'm an enforcer right now
it's hard to see how much our criminal rating is, because there's no rating number on it :'(
unlike other GTA games

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants
Brucie: how many times i have to tell you homie? my balls are golden, okay!

#3 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 16 March 2007 - 02:04 PM

Yeah man, completely agree. Anyway man, I forgot to save the game yesterday, pain in the ass, I had to do all the Umberto missions again etc. Well, I guess I would have been on a higher rating today if I hadn't forgot to save.
Currently disabled

#4 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 03:03 PM

I'm right now 'Don of all Liars' Which I think is quiet far from reaching the top. ;) Eventually If I find all the Red Ballons, do Vigilante Missions, and all the side missions, I will reach a higher criminal rank.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#5 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 04:31 PM

whoa, the don of all liars is certainly not a good rating, how did you get that? cheating a 1000 tanks???
yeah you can work your rep up, but its not going to be easy :nope:
is it true that if you complete all of that, your rating goes up easily??
i was once a total liar in vice city, and it gets me almost a year to be a godfather without cheating anymore.
i'm through with cheating, if it's not an emergency, i'm just gonna do it when i finished the game :yup:
good luck working on the rep of yours

Posted Image

Niko: okay Brucie, the only way to get your balls back to normal is you stop juicing, or you get implants

#6 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:21 PM

whoa, the don of all liars is certainly not a good rating, how did you get that? cheating a 1000 tanks???
yeah you can work your rep up, but its not going to be easy :nope:
is it true that if you complete all of that, your rating goes up easily??
i was once a total liar in vice city, and it gets me almost a year to be a godfather without cheating anymore.
i'm through with cheating, if it's not an emergency, i'm just gonna do it when i finished the game :yup:
good luck working on the rep of yours

Completing the game without cheats makes your rating rise rapidly but if you use cheats your rating will go down depending how many times you use them.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#7 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:41 PM

Yeah that's right ps3 player. Yeah I use cheats, but I prefer not to use them, only when I've beated the game or something like that. I mean, if you're playing a mission and it suddenly hits you, "oh I forgot, I don't have a gun, what I'm gonna do", know what I'm saying, then there are Ammu*Nation shops you can go to, I mean what do you think they are for?

Anyway man, been playing a little bit and now my rating is Drop Man :)

Edited by GTAPlayer, 16 March 2007 - 05:42 PM.

Currently disabled

#8 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:02 PM

I think Rockstar Games must of thought of the Idea where if you cheat, you criminal rating decreases, it's not a bad Idea if you ask me, next time when I start the game again, I might not cheat.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#9 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 06:04 PM

I think Rockstar Games must of thought of the Idea where if you cheat, you criminal rating decreases, it's not a bad Idea if you ask me, next time when I start the game again, I might not cheat.

Dont't cheat and your rating goes up anyway even if you do use cheats you rating can go up if you kill a lit of police and gang memebers and have the whole empire to robbery. Ive tried it and I think I got kinpin.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#10 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:13 AM

I'm right now 'Don of all Liars' Which I think is quiet far from reaching the top. ;) Eventually If I find all the Red Ballons, do Vigilante Missions, and all the side missions, I will reach a higher criminal rank.

Yeah lol. I'm guessing you cheat aye? BTW I thought you can't go up after you cheat alot? And I'm at Shark right now...

#11 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 25 March 2007 - 07:32 AM

Does this have anything to do with 100% finishing it

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

#12 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:12 AM

well, i don't think so oc master, but if you do finish the game with a 100% , it'll makes your criminal rating goin up to the top and the highest there is

if you never cheat :lol:

Posted Image

#13 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 26 March 2007 - 07:38 AM

Nah man, the criminal rating has nothing to do with 100% you know, but of course as ArtSweet mentioned, when you've reached that far you might have a pretty good criminal rating unless you've cheated a lot, or gotten busted or wasted a couple of hundred times :P Anyway man, I've moved up to Fixer atm.

Edited by GTAPlayer, 26 March 2007 - 07:40 AM.

Currently disabled

#14 TM™

TM™

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 05:42 PM

Yeah lol. I'm guessing you cheat aye? BTW I thought you can't go up after you cheat alot? And I'm at Shark right now...

Yes thats true, once you've used alot of cheats (Like Me :lolbounce: ) Your rank won't change, that why I've started a new game, and this time I'm not going to use the cheats. But sometimes it's really hard. :(
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#15 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:01 AM

Yes thats true, once you've used alot of cheats (Like Me :lolbounce: ) Your rank won't change, that why I've started a new game, and this time I'm not going to use the cheats. But sometimes it's really hard. :(

Not really, it's quite an easy game. But yes, it's tough not to play with the cheats so just not save after you use cheats, that's what I say.

Edited by Nate10, 27 March 2007 - 03:02 AM.

#16 surrealistic ArtSweet

surrealistic ArtSweet

Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:23 AM

Not really, it's quite an easy game. But yes, it's tough not to play with the cheats so just not save after you use cheats, that's what I say.

yah, i also used cheats only for fun, and i never saved a game if i already used cheats(except for that one time in vc when i spawn a lot of tanks and my rating was wayyyy down)

by the way, i'm also a fixer right now

Posted Image

#17 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 27 March 2007 - 02:10 PM

Way to go tough guy :) Anyway man, yeah VCS is easier than VC, maybe it's because VCS was first released on the PSP.
Currently disabled

#18 PSPDREAMER

PSPDREAMER

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 65 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 March 2007 - 04:01 PM

i'm an associate

#19 Rashon.

Rashon.

Bingo

• Members
  • 4,153 posts
  • United States 

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:50 PM

Way to go tough guy :) Anyway man, yeah VCS is easier than VC, maybe it's because VCS was first released on the PSP.

Rockstar could've made the game a tough as they'd like. It's definite that it's not because that it was originally released for PSP. The missions might've been easy, but they were more complex than Liberty City Stories.

#20 GTAPlayer

GTAPlayer

Executioner

• Members
  • 1,339 posts
  • Sweden 

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:58 PM

Yeah alright man, I guess I was wrong on that one then.
Currently disabled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users