What will you do first in the game?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think i will drive round, and explore the area you start with, and them i'm going to the water, cause iv'e always wanted to know, if you can dive, and i'm gonna find a answer to that question.

But then i'm going to play some missions, to try to open the other islands, so that i can explore them.

I can't wait to se Algonquin, and liberty island :thumbsup:

I think i will drive round, and explore the area you start with, and them i'm going to the water, cause iv'e always wanted to know, if you can dive, and i'm gonna find a answer to that question.

But then i'm going to play some missions, to try to open the other islands, so that i can explore them.

I can't wait to se Algonquin, and liberty island :thumbsup:

yes i think you could swim... i saw i multiplayer screenshot where someone is floating on the water

wow, so many things... (suhasuahsuahsuah) i don't know, maybe jump of a building or something...

I could do some missions too...

just a question.. will the game come out for PC??

Nobody knows, but it most likely will I think. They would be crazy not too seeing as alot of their fans don't have consoles and play on their PC's.

Anyway the first thing I will do is go on the forums when waiting for the game to install, then when it has installed I will start the game and hope it doesn't freeze like some people have experienced when playing GTA IV on their PS3's. If I do have one of the good copies, I will play a few missions, explore the city and try out the new driving.

I honestly don't know what I will do if I get one of the bad copies because I can't return it as I got it shipped from my brother from the UK. I will most likely end up waiting until the summer when I'm back in the UK and check if they've solved the freezing problem and buy another copy.

Fingers crossed! :)