Flashback: Hey I Remember Him

excalibur

After the 50th time I did the mission i realized that it wass the person.

Which one? Wu Zi Mu? that one took me a few tries :(

spyrolot : that one is simple, it's either you're too slow or too fast, correct it.

As for the, Just Business, it's not that hard either, shoot at the people on the bikes and shoot through the windshield for the cars. As for the truck, i didn't bother to shoot it, not necessary.

i am still on bloody los santos. i am rubbish at lifes a beach and the one 4 bs when you have to shoot the moter bikes and the big truck. damn it is hard

I fuckin' hated Just Business. It sucked balls, too me it was the hardest one yet. I wanted to choke the shit out of the bastard that made you have that slow ass mini SMB, I had the best one in the game and that shit trades it out.

Fuckin' RS Haul.......

I also thought that "Just Business" was pretty easy. After the initial freakout of a room full of Russians vs. Two gangstas', I just concentrated on mowing down anyone I locked on to. The rail-gun sequence is pretty tough, I must admit. I found it useful to shoot out any tires I could before they started shooting back, and on the bikes, just aim for the driver and you should take out both people. The cars are really a beast to get, but just keep your aim steady, and the best place to aim when you have no other shot is right at the hood. A couple seconds of contant fire on the hood will set the car on fire, and you might get lucky enough to have a biker or two run into the smoldering ashes of the car. I had literally no health left (niether did my bike), and it went to that cutscene where Smoke drives over the _____ and we win. I really didn't think that it was going to happen that way, I thought I was gonna die like crazy, but I didn't.

If you thought that was hard, wait till the rail gun sequence in "Reuniting the Families."