Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
#1 canuck fan

Boomshine blowout (ps2) help!

20 posts in this topic

Seriously, the mission is exactly the same in both the PSP and PS2 versions.

Oh, and tell me how much times you attempted the mission before making this topic.

I just passed that mission in VCS :) It was easy as hell man, just be a little bit careful and make sure you raise the lift up/down before leaving/getting the boomshines, that saves a little bit of time you know.

Edit: Passed it on the 1st try :)

Edited by GTAPlayer

I have tried it for a couple of times......But it isn't difficult to complete if you find a partner with you.

:P Your job is to focus on driving(you need good driving skill in it,pracitse more) and your partner is responsible for the control of the lift(up/down-left/right buttons). B)

^_^ I finished it with my sister just in the 1st time after we teamed up~~ ;)

Yes, I remember this mission. Whenever I would get to the last batch of Phil's boomshine, I would either run out of time or drive too close to the burning debris. This was not a pleasant mission.

For some reason, you seem to do better on your first try. It actually took me 2 times because the first was a glitch where the forklift wouldn't hold the boomshine. Besides that, there is definitely a luck factor in this mission.

Edited by bvs21