New Easter Egg on PS2 version only! (#11)

Remember the nothing to see here sign on VCS for the PSP? Do you also remember that also the VCN easter egg was gone? Well on the PS2 version, there is a new sign and the construction of the easter egg!

New ship sign [Thanks goes to psphacker108 for taking this screen shot since my camera was going weired.]

Easter Egg getting built

:R*:

I love Rockstar. They think of everything. Also, why the hell does no-one in the entire GTA community have a damn capture card? It's really disappointing. I hate seeing all these photos of TV's. I'll take some good quality screen caps tomorrow with my card, when I actually get the game.

Nice find! Great easter egg.

EDIT: Might post this tomorrow since I sense a slow news week coming. Just wondering, are the 10 easter eggs from the PSP version all the same, and this is an added 11th one? Or are there even more with the 10 PSP ones in different locations?

I love Rockstar. They think of everything. Also, why the hell does no-one in the entire GTA community have a damn capture card? It's really disappointing. I hate seeing all these photos of TV's. I'll take some good quality screen caps tomorrow with my card, when I actually get the game.

Nice find! Great easter egg.

EDIT: Might post this tomorrow since I sense a slow news week coming. Just wondering, are the 10 easter eggs from the PSP version all the same, and this is an added 11th one? Or are there even more with the 10 PSP ones in different locations?

I think they are in different locations. I will check in a little bit.

EDIT: The #10 sign no longer says "That's It!". They must go up to 20 signs now. I was able to find a lot of the ones found on the PSP so, they must of just added more signs.

Edited by gamerzworld

There's a capture card? Can you tell me where to get one? It's for consoles right?

Capture cards are for your PC, you plug the cables from your console into them. I'll explain in another topic.

I think they are in different locations. I will check in a little bit.

EDIT: The #10 sign no longer says "That's It!". They must go up to 20 signs now. I was able to find a lot of the ones found on the PSP so, they must of just added more signs.

Ah ok. Well, I'm gonna pin this topic. Once we've found them all we can put them all in the first post or something. Unless we find that some are the same... Keep us updated anyway, as I myself aren't going to have a lot of time to play through the game. What I will do is capture some good quality pics of each one though. I am going to set it up now and capture the easter egg pic.

EDIT: Here it is, I'm not too impressed with the quality it's captured at though, I'll try and get a better one, it's because the room the egg is in is so damn bright so it looks over-exposed. The problem is my card can only capture at 320x240, so this is upscaled, and so looks rubbish.

vcn-easter-egg-01.jpg

Here is a video I quickly whipped up, showing the Easter Egg in question:

I just checked Easter Egg #6 which is at the stadium, it's exactly the same. With this in mind I've come to the conclusion that the easter eggs are the same as in the PSP version, but with a few additional ones.

I will take a screen cap of the poster right now.

EDIT: Here it is guys:

easter-egg-poster-00.jpg

The original PSP poster read:

"You are standing on USJ 005a, a fine new addition to our great city that isn't contrived at all. Have you found all 10 easter eggs? Rockstar Leeds would like to thank

you for playing the game and letting us have a rockin' christmas party."

This new poster reads:

"You are standing on USJ 005a, a fine new addition to our great city that we've all grown to love. Have you found the 11 easter eggs? Rockstar Leeds would like to thank

you for playing the game and by the way, the Christmas party was great."

Nice. It confirms that the VCN easter egg is the one new addition.

• 1 year later...

I have a capture card, and I think it captures full dvd quality. Just in case you ever need someone else to do it, I'm more than willing. :D

Edited by Rowie235