San Andreas In Stores Now!

Chris

Stores across America now have San Andreas in stock. Make sure you've got it and get playing.

It's hard to believe that it was over 7 months ago (yes, that's right, 7 months!) that San Andreas was officially announced as the next game in the Grand Theft Auto series, and it was over a year ago that we first started realising how the next game would be titled. We've had our up's and down's along the way (web hosts were a problem) but you, the visitors, the regular forum members, we thank you for your loyal support for us throughout our (almost) 2 year existence.

As a lot of fans are now furiously playing San Andreas there has been a nice drop in traffic and i'm guessing a lot of you will not be back on this site until you get stuck somewhere in the game and need some help from somewhere.

A few staff members and myself will be writing our very own comprehensive guide to the game. We'll start it as soon as all of us have the game, that is on Friday. We will also be posting online guides with screenshots and possibly video guides if they are requested.

So we wish everyone good luck with their game and hope to see you in the near future, remember the forums are always a good place to discuss the game and ask for help. I believe Cal will be holding a 'question and answer' topic later today as he picked up his copy last night.

Also spare a thought for everyone else with their 3 agonizing, stress-filled, hair-pulling, American-cursing days.