Help with "Jive Drive"

Ping

I'm having trouble with this mission. For those who don't recognise it by the name, it's the first mission you do with Lance Vance. I can pass the first part where you kill the Cholos while you're in a car fine, but when I have to kill the rest of the Cholos on foot, one of them always end up kill me and/or Lance with his AK-47 or whatever strong gun they had. For those who have beaten this mission, I need some advice.

None of the Cholos had any AK-47s they only had Micro SMGs but really don't focus on your health, focus on Lance's since it runs out quickly. If he tries to shoot a group of two-three Cholos, don't let him do that because he won't get anywhere. Help Lance out with the shooting and keep switching through targets... also get full armor before starting the mission.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Tip..at that part the cholos come from 2 or 3 places...1 is from the entrance in front of you and 1 or 2 from behind you...if u stay still u will die beacuse they will surround you..what to do is run straight in the beginning to outside the entrance and kill all the cholos and the spawning ones there..now u can take cover behind the wall of the entrance so that the cholos from behind cant get u..dont worry about lance he'll survive..now poke out and kill the other cholos 1 by 1

• 7 months later...

www.gtamissions.com

he is only the one who can pass the missions without cheating

I can help u too without cheatings

-first you need good guns like AK47 with 300 rounds or UZI with 600 rounds

-second is your agility

-third you need good aiming

-fourth you need to shoot the tires so the cholos will spin

-fifth is you cannot leave Lance far away and must protect him

-sixth you cannot run close to enemies while they are shooting because you need far away so the cholos cant shoot you very well with their bad accuracy

thats all i can help the person who cant pass this mission