GTASA delayed a week, but good news for PC gamers

Chris

Just as Vice City was it looks like San Andreas is being delayed a week also. Numerous people on MSN told me about this today, if you read http://ir.take2games.com/ReleaseDetail.cfm?ReleaseID=142901 you can see it clearly says this:

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be available exclusively for the PlayStation 2 and is expected to be in stores in North America on October 26, 2004 and in Europe on October 29, 2004.

so it is a bit longer than we expected to wait but also a bit crap for me, October 22nd was the start of the October school holidays so I was gonna have a whole week to play it and write a walkthrough, now its coming out on the last day.

However some good news does come out of this, in the way of a release date for the PC version

Additional products planned for fiscal 2005 from Rockstar Games include Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for PC in the third quarter, as well as two new console titles based on proven brands from Rockstar's internal studios, in the third and fourth quarters. Rockstar also plans to release Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in Japan in fiscal 2005.

So we can expect to see the PC version hitting the shelves sometime between April and June 2005