GTA IV Exclusive Content For PS3?

Chris

UK based gaming website Eurogamer have put up an article today about the PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto IV, and the fact that it too may have exclusive content, just like the Xbox 360 version.

According to a source close to Rockstar North, the team is working on exclusive supplemental content for both systems, which will be made available for download via Microsoft and Sony's respective online services after the game's release next year.

The source clearly isn't reliable but it could be true, and in my opinion, it is likely that we will see content available for the PS3 version anyway. Rockstar unsurprisingly haven't commented on this yet, and probably won't.

Link: Eurogamer

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah you would actually have to go on the internet and find what you're looking for and download it. They would never download it for you, maybe you don't have enough memory and shit or just didn't want it (who wouldn't want it?). I'm probably going to buy the Xbox 360 version because I will buy one later on next year. I wouldn't mind downloading it, just a bit of my time buy it would be worth it in the end just like on the PSP.

• 2 weeks later...